Page 23 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1366
  1. #221
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I rotate on a game-to-game basis.

    About 15 of them are reserves (mostly youth players and the ones transfer listed) and everyone else gets a game.

    The only consistent starting line-up players are My GK, Diamé, Drogba and Owen, because they're consistently amazing for me. Dlamini and Powell are always on my bench and everyone else gets rotated.

    Only have one pissed off player who isn't playing because his form is awful, and even when I try playing him for a few games in a row, he refuses to play any better.
    So how big is your actual first squad?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  2. #222
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Well here's my FIFA Manager story. I have just finished my 4h season, and this is how it has gone for me so far

    1st Season
    Club-
    Cetlic

    So I got off to a flyer, winning all my pre season games, and signing up Lynel Darcy Kitambala (22 yr old French player) for 8 million after selling Samaras to Bayern Munich for 6 million. I also signed Johnny Heitinga for the center of my defense for a mere 3 million. Bargain! I completley dominated in the league that season, winning it with 7 games to spare. After the 38 games, I had got 99pts, with Rangers behind in 2nd with 69pts! I also defeated Rangers 2-0 and 5-1 respectivley in the Scottish League Cup and SFA Cup. In Europe I got to the Europa League quarters, and was knocked out by a strong Milan team 3-2 on aggregate. I drew the first leg and we went 2-0 up in the San Siro. But a Zlatan brace and a late winner from Pato sent me packing! Player of the season was Antony Stokes, with 48 goals in all competitions.

    2nd Season
    Club-
    Celtic

    Again, made a few changes to the squad in pre season, bringing in Shane Long to pair up with Stokes, with Kitimbala in behind. On the wings I had Paddy McCourt and Stuart Downing () in the centre of the park, I had Biram Kayal and Joe Ledley. In defense, my full backs were ??? and Maloney and Josh Thompson (19 yr old prodigy) and Jon Heitinga. Again, I dominated in the league, winning with 97pts this time and losing only once in the whole season to Hearts 4-2. My greatest moment was certinaly the 9-1 victory over Rangers at Ibrox on Old Firm day! Great moments! Again, I defeated Rangers to win the SFA Cup and League Cup, meaning that I secured yet another domestic treble! In europe, I got to the Semi-Finals of the Europa League, and was defeated by Barcelona on penalties (5-4, with my favourite Antony Stokes missing the crucial one!) Again, Stokes was my top player, this time getting 51 goals in all competitions. In the league that year, we ran rampant, scoring 142 goals in just 38 games. Off the top of my head, thats 3.7368421 goals per game! Now on to the summer of 2012, Euro 2012!

    Euro 2012
    Country-
    Holland

    In the group stage, we drew Poland, Germany and Wales. In our first match, we defeated Poland 3-0, with Van Persie grabbing two goals and Van Der Vaart grabbing the third. We went on to defeat Wales 3-2 and lose to Germany 4-1! In the quarters we had a match with France. It was 1-1 at half time. By 60 mins however, France were 3-1 up. We came back with two late Robben goals, and scored a dramatic ET winner on 118mins, courtesy of a Heitinga header! So we were thru to face a new look england squad in the semis. We brushed them aside with a dazzling performance, defeating them 3-0, with Wesley Sneijder putting in a tremendous performance. In the final, we met our rivals, Spain. However, we yet again were defeated in a major final by the Spanish, s Fernando Torres headed in a winner late in the first half! Wesley Sneijder was named player of the tourney, and went on to become 2012 world player of the year. After a great summer, I was back to the Celtic dayjob!

    To be continued!!!
    3rd Season
    Club-
    Celtic

    Now on to my third season as Celtic boss. I bought Dmitri Payet up front after selling a disappiointing Shane Long to Norwich in the Summer transfer window. Now, on to how i did. I was knocked out of the first round Scottish Cup by lowly Dunferminline on penalties in the replay. In the SFA Cup, I reached the Semi Finals, only to be defeated by Dundee Utd 3-1. I did win my only domestic trophy when we won the SPL for the third year in a row, getting 101pts, with Rangers gaining 91pts! But the true highlight of my manigerial career, was a Champions League Win! With Celtic!!! It was a great moment and the best in my football /fifa manager career. Antony Stokes was again a star, getting an unbelievable 61 goals in all competitions. I respectfully walked away from Celtic, and embarked on a new adventure with Juventus!

    4th Season
    Club-
    Juventus

    Unfortunatley, I had no money to spend, as the culub was in near bankrupcy, and I barely did any research, just accepted the job and was annoyed by the lack of funds :L. But anyways, on with my season. I was told that we needed to finsh top 4 to reach objectives and basically stay alive! Well, in the Europa League, I got to the last 16, being knocked out by Rangers (:@) after defeating Celtic in the RO32! I got to the quarters of the Italian Cup, losing 4-3 on aggregate to Roma. In the league, I came 3rd, with my player of the season being Milan Krascnic ( I think thats his name, quality player) BUT, despite my solid season with little funds, I was sacked for poor handling of funds. This has always been my weak point, so I didnt worry too much. Thats when I chose to give up on that particular game, as I wasnt bothered to restart again with yet another club, who were worse off than Juve. Ive also just bought FM 12,Any suggestions for a new team for me to manage???? Thanks!


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  3. #223
    Good stuff lads!

    Whoever made this thread is a genius!
     

  4. #224
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    3rd Season
    Club-
    Celtic

    Now on to my third season as Celtic boss. I bought Dmitri Payet up front after selling a disappiointing Shane Long to Norwich in the Summer transfer window. Now, on to how i did. I was knocked out of the first round Scottish Cup by lowly Dunferminline on penalties in the replay. In the SFA Cup, I reached the Semi Finals, only to be defeated by Dundee Utd 3-1. I did win my only domestic trophy when we won the SPL for the third year in a row, getting 101pts, with Rangers gaining 91pts! But the true highlight of my manigerial career, was a Champions League Win! With Celtic!!! It was a great moment and the best in my football /fifa manager career. Antony Stokes was again a star, getting an unbelievable 61 goals in all competitions. I respectfully walked away from Celtic, and embarked on a new adventure with Juventus!

    4th Season
    Club-
    Juventus

    Unfortunatley, I had no money to spend, as the culub was in near bankrupcy, and I barely did any research, just accepted the job and was annoyed by the lack of funds :L. But anyways, on with my season. I was told that we needed to finsh top 4 to reach objectives and basically stay alive! Well, in the Europa League, I got to the last 16, being knocked out by Rangers (:@) after defeating Celtic in the RO32! I got to the quarters of the Italian Cup, losing 4-3 on aggregate to Roma. In the league, I came 3rd, with my player of the season being Milan Krascnic ( I think thats his name, quality player) BUT, despite my solid season with little funds, I was sacked for poor handling of funds. This has always been my weak point, so I didnt worry too much. Thats when I chose to give up on that particular game, as I wasnt bothered to restart again with yet another club, who were worse off than Juve. Ive also just bought FM 12,Any suggestions for a new team for me to manage???? Thanks!
    There are so many teams to chose from, it depends what you're looking to do. I'm currently just starting my second season at Assyriska FF, who are now in the top division of the swedish premier league, after getting promotion in the first season. Picking a team who are near the top of the second league of a country and getting them promotion is a good way of building your stature, and if you can keep them up you can often get requests from elsewhere. I'm planning to move across to an English club in a season or two, maybe a championship club if I'm lucky
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  5. #225
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    So, I started the 2020/2021 season 2 days ago and I'm currently in February and holy shit INJURIES GALORE~!
    I'll give a thorough update when I finish the season in 1 maybe 2 days.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  6. #226
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    I don't really normally speak about FM on here, I just play it.

    But has anybody noticed how much money Liverpool seem to get around the 2020 mark? They just spent £43.5m, £18.25m and 23m on three different players in January.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I don't really normally speak about FM on here, I just play it.

    But has anybody noticed how much money Liverpool seem to get around the 2020 mark? They just spent £43.5m, £18.25m and 23m on three different players in January.
    Kind of like our last transfer windows!

    Did we still finish 8th?



  8. #228
    My belief in the realism of FM has forever been shaken. England have won Euro 2012, beating Spain 1-0 in the Semis and Portugal 1-0 in the Final!



  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I don't really normally speak about FM on here, I just play it.

    But has anybody noticed how much money Liverpool seem to get around the 2020 mark? They just spent £43.5m, £18.25m and 23m on three different players in January.
    They have that must most seasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    My belief in the realism of FM has forever been shaken. England have won Euro 2012, beating Spain 1-0 in the Semis and Portugal 1-0 in the Final!
    I did this! Just saying...

    Had Holland, Belgium and Switzerland in my group, won all 3 games, then beat Spain, Holland and Sweden in that order on my road to victory!

    #MeForEngland!
     

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    They have that must most seasons.



    I did this! Just saying...

    Had Holland, Belgium and Switzerland in my group, won all 3 games, then beat Spain, Holland and Sweden in that order on my road to victory!

    #MeForEngland!
    I've only been arsed to manage national teams a couple of times!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.