Page 72 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Glad i found this in here I won the Europa League twice with Liverpool and just signed that Xherdan Shaqiri 19m bargin

Quote Originally Posted by Chenery7 View Post
    Glad i found this in here I won the Europa League twice with Liverpool and just signed that Xherdan Shaqiri 19m bargin
    Nice! Talented player.

Welcome to the forums BTW.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Are you in the Champions League? Do you still have Suarez?

If yes please become our manager!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Are you in the Champions League? Do you still have Suarez?

If yes please become our manager!
    No not in champs league hopefully ile finish in top 4 this season.I had to beat barca in semi final for my last Europa league title lol.

Yeah ive still got Suarez he is loads of trouble to manage put a transfer request in rejected it now he is happy again.In my first season I signed Adam Le Fondre from reading 1.5m finishing 17 scored 18 in 22 games!

ive taken some screen shots ile post them at some point ! and thanks for the welcome

No not in champs league hopefully ile finish in top 4 this season.I had to beat barca in semi final for my last Europa league title lol.

Yeah ive still got Suarez he is loads of trouble to manage put a transfer request in rejected it now he is happy again.In my first season I signed Adam Le Fondre from reading 1.5m finishing 17 scored 18 in 22 games!

ive taken some screen shots ile post them at some point ! and thanks for the welcome
    New Blood! Welcome chief, you must check out the footy banter thread.

Ah cool.

Le Fondre!!! Weird... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah cool.

Le Fondre!!! Weird... :P
    haha i gambled the board give you nothing in your first year now i get transfer budgets of like 30mill every summer now
    I have Yann M'Vila and Lucas as holding midfielders pretty solid

Le Fondre's decent on the game fair play, he has like 17 finishing correct? Great signing man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Yeah something like that hes good if you have no cash his wages are low aswell Malouda did well in the first season for me only good for 1 year though sold Downing (Celtic) and Carroll (Spurs) lol

I started playing my FM again recently, here's what I have so far:

Started with Villarreal.
    I didn't get much of a budget and had to sell a few players, I sold Uche & Toribo were the most noteworthy for a couple of million between them. I then signed Adryan (Quality young player) & Bizzarri (Lazio's back up keeper) for my team. I started really well and then began to tail off after January, the good news.. Rossi comes back from injury after that and with him in my team, it didn't take long and I ended up running away with the league and finishing first.

I then got offered a new deal but they were not willing to offer me any real money to spend so I turned it down and resigned. Immediately Zenit came in and with a budget of 40mil to spend and players like Hulk, Witsel & Criscito already there and the fact they only wanted European football next season, I could not turn it down.

I ended up selling a few players I deemed not needed, no one noteworthy and bought:
    .Ademilson (Another young player, looks to be a real talent) - 5mil.
    .Pavel Pogrebnyak (Reading had been relegated first season so he was on the transfer list for them. He did well scoring 16 goals for them but didn't have the best average rating. However with the regulation that you need Russian players I signed him and made him my target man, he ended up finishing with 20 goal all comps so pretty decent.) - 5.5mil.
    .Jose Angle (Great signing and good player on the game. I played Wing Backs with Zenit and this gem fitted right into my plans, he played so well he even made the Spanish team a couple of times.) 1.8mil.
    .Tshabalala (Cheap option and I needed cover for left wing back and left mind for when I changed formation, sadly he was injured way to much and only managed to play about 7 games. Poor signing and I'm looking to sell.) - 2.5mil.

Again. Really good start and was undefeated in my first 20 games then it game to Dec/Jan and I lost my first league game, after that I was chucking away points left, right & center. so I decided to bring in some new faces.

.Gabulov (Simple midfielder who was doing well with Anji who were my closest rivals to the league. So I signed him because of his average rating and again helps with the Russian needed players.) - 6mil.
    .Luciano Narsingh (Good player with great winger stats, Has good pace and great crossing and that's why I singed him. Perfect to play with my target man and as he was on the transfer list for Pool, it was good deal.) - 8mil.
    .Ronaldinho (This was done because of his name, loved him back in the day and when I seen he was out of contract I couldn't resist. Ended up playing really well though he only played like 7 of the remaining games.) - Free.

I would then go on to win the league holding off Anji and CSKA Moscow who pushed me all the way and won the Russian cup beating CSKA in the final 4-0. The only down side was crashing out of the Europa league in the first knock out stages to Genoa 1-0 over the two legs.

IWA:

HWA:

General: