Page 16 of 141 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1405
  1. #151
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    How do you guys go through games so quickly? For me I can only do about two matches an hour
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    How do you guys go through games so quickly? For me I can only do about two matches an hour
    I started this one at 9pm last night, played it until 2am and then I've been playing it from 11am today and have just stopped playing it now.

    Took about 11 hours to do a season
     

  3. #153
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I started this one at 9pm last night, played it until 2am and then I've been playing it from 11am today and have just stopped playing it now.

    Took about 11 hours to do a season
    Ah, fair enough, you just don't have a life

    I kid, I kid. I thought you had some magical way to speed things up
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    How do you guys go through games so quickly? For me I can only do about two matches an hour
    LOL! takes me ages mate. .

    With United Im on My fifth season and West Ham im on my second season! I have had the game since it came out aswell

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #155
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Seems the only solution is to grind it out then
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Seems the only solution is to grind it out then
    Yeah, such an addictive game though! the amount of times I have said " just one more game then I will go bed "

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Ah, fair enough, you just don't have a life

    I kid, I kid. I thought you had some magical way to speed things up
    Haha cheers pal.

    This has been the first time I've played it in months! Cheeky sod!

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah, such an addictive game though! the amount of times I have said " just one more game then I will go bed "
    This, this and always this
     

  8. #158
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    How do you guys go through games so quickly? For me I can only do about two matches an hour
    Speed up you game pace. If that makes any sense. My games last maybe 10 minutes max.
    I don't often play, but when I play, I play a whole season.


    I did have 1 great season though, that I will probably won't forget for a long time, because I had a team with mostly freebies and youth players and I think I went to the final of the Euro Cup and then lost to Arsenal or won the Euro Cup from Man City, it was one of the 2. But the best part for me was that my striker, Yaya Sanogo, who I got for free when he was 19, scored 41 times in 40 games. I don't know why but that was more satisfying than winning the League or an European Cup.

    In my last season, I won the CL, but lost the ESC in this current season.
    I can't look it up, because my FM is on an other PC.


    Damn English clubs and their damn money. You spend way to much money. My highest transfer fee was 13 Million for a Brazilian RB, who I bought in the winter, that only played like 15 games and then left in the summer for 23 mil, despite having a 19.75 transfer clause, God I was mad about that, to Bayern Munich.

    By the way, Bayern Munich really bought a lot of players from me, really unsettling.

    Oh, and I am the manager of Holland and went to the 2018 WC, but lost, it was a 3-3 tie and then lost after penalties, in the fucking 1/16 final to Russia, I actually should've won, but shit happens and they went on to win the whole goddamn tournament, so my feelings weren't hurt that much.
    I actually did a retarded thing though. I held like 12 friendly games in 15 days prior to the tournament. INJURY GALORE~

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Speed up you game pace. If that makes any sense. My games last maybe 10 minutes max.
    I don't often play, but when I play, I play a whole season.


    I did have 1 great season though, that I will probably won't forget for a long time, because I had a team with mostly freebies and youth players and I think I went to the final of the Euro Cup and then lost to Arsenal or won the Euro Cup from Man City, it was one of the 2. But the best part for me was that my striker, Yaya Sanogo, who I got for free when he was 19, scored 41 times in 40 games. I don't know why but that was more satisfying than winning the League or an European Cup.

    In my last season, I won the CL, but lost the ESC in this current season.
    I can't look it up, because my FM is on an other PC.


    Damn English clubs and their damn money. You spend way to much money. My highest transfer fee was 13 Million for a Brazilian RB, who I bought in the winter, that only played like 15 games and then left in the summer for 23 mil, despite having a 19.75 transfer clause, God I was mad about that, to Bayern Munich.

    By the way, Bayern Munich really bought a lot of players from me, really unsettling.

    Oh, and I am the manager of Holland and went to the 2018 WC, but lost, it was a 3-3 tie and then lost after penalties, in the fucking 1/16 final to Russia, I actually should've won, but shit happens and they went on to win the whole goddamn tournament, so my feelings weren't hurt that much.
    I actually did a retarded thing though. I held like 12 friendly games in 15 days prior to the tournament. INJURY GALORE~
    I have my match speed all the way up! I have a lot of leagues running though!

    Yaya Sanogo is class! What team were/are you on yours anyways?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #160
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I have my match speed all the way up! I have a lot of leagues running though!

    Yaya Sanogo is class! What team were/are you on yours anyways?
    Ah yeah, that may be it, I had a game with every possible league once and that was also vastly slower than what I have now.

    My team is Feyenoord.
    It's hard in the first couple of seasons, because there is a debt that must be payed off first between 32 and 16 million, so there is absolutely no money for new players, but after that is done you can get far.
    It really helps to qualify for CL quickly. I qualified for CL in my third season and that really sped up paying the debt, because CL money is huge.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.