Page 15 of 137 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1367
  1. #141
    Wow 30mil on bent mate, thats a bit expensive!

    I have two saves and recently I started as west Ham! got promoted first season quite easy, winning the league.. Made the league cup semi final but lost to Forest and made it all the way to the FA cup final knocking out Man city on the way! Lost 2-1 to stoke though.. was gutted couldn't believe I made the final with a championship team!

    Some of the players I bourght were:
    Jay Rodriquez 5mil ( very good championship striker )
    Rivaldo on the free ( fitness was poor but his set pieces were stunning, added a few goals aswell)
    Biel Ribas on a free ( good backup keeper )
    Glen whelan on loan ( good backup midfielder for championship level )
    Fleck on loan ( very good young player )

    2nd season I was giving 13mil to avoid relegation! Can it be done? course it can Im like Mourinho!

    Players sold:
    Pablo berrera 3mil
    Piquonne 1mil
    few other shit players!

    Players signed:
    Micah Richards on loan ( what a signing for a relegation club! class player! )
    Fleck 3mil ( after a good loan spell signed him up )
    Pablo Hernandez 1.5mil ( another class signing! had to give him 61k a week but it was worth it! )
    Drenthe free signing ( another high wade demand but again quality!)
    Steven Fletcher 5mil ( after a good season for wolves I signed him up.. scored some important goals but didn't score as many as I hoped!)
    Alvaro Morata free signing ( young striker from madrid, was worth a gamble! )

    Started the season on fire and as of Christmas I was in the top 6! everything was going really well.. made the league cup final and won it beating Swansea 3-1 was so happy! FA cup run didn't last long as I was beating by Man City.. after christmas team started to struggle with form and injurys to 3 out of the 5 strikers means were finiding it hard to score! ended up finisning 8th though which I was very happy about.. turned down Arsenal, Liverpool and Seville and singed a new deal with West Ham!

    My team :

    GK. Green
    RB. Richards CB. Tomkins ( very good made team of the season and my top scorer with 8 LOL) CB. Spence LB.M. Taylor
    RM. Hernandez CM.Nolan CM. Collison LM. Drenthe
    CF. Cole CF.Fletcher

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #142
    Nice one pal! I was considering starting one with West Ham on FM.

    Wouldn't say it was overpaying seeing as it's his first season with Villa and he cost them £25m!

    Repayed the faith though, banging in the goals, I went from 6th to 3rd-4th. It's so close only a point or 2 in it.

    I'd probably be top 2 if it wasn't for the 10 injuries I got, Gerrard come back and was amazing, scored 14 and got 10 assists in 20 games.

    Suarez and Bent are partnering well, in the FA Cup semi final as well against Wolves
     

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nice one pal! I was considering starting one with West Ham on FM.

    Wouldn't say it was overpaying seeing as it's his first season with Villa and he cost them £25m!

    Repayed the faith though, banging in the goals, I went from 6th to 3rd-4th. It's so close only a point or 2 in it.

    I'd probably be top 2 if it wasn't for the 10 injuries I got, Gerrard come back and was amazing, scored 14 and got 10 assists in 20 games.

    Suarez and Bent are partnering well, in the FA Cup semi final as well against Wolves
    As long as he is scoring the goals then thats all that matters! Whats Carroll like on the game? and some of the youngsters Liverpool have turn out pretty good!

    Fair play that's quality from Gerrard!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    As long as he is scoring the goals then thats all that matters! Whats Carroll like on the game? and some of the youngsters Liverpool have turn out pretty good!

    Fair play that's quality from Gerrard!
    Carroll is alright, was my only fit striker when I had those injuries and he scores about 15 goals in 18 games. Great record but there were some games when he did nothing.

    Yeah Sterling put in some great performances. Of course, everything Gerrard does is amazing!
     

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Carroll is alright, was my only fit striker when I had those injuries and he scores about 15 goals in 18 games. Great record but there were some games when he did nothing.

    Yeah Sterling put in some great performances. Of course, everything Gerrard does is amazing!
    Yeah, that's pretty good!

    Kelly & Robinson turned out good on mine, same as Shelvey! Haven't checked out Sterling.

    Yeah he's class! he was 36 on my game with United and still playing Quality for Liverpool!

    Signed any other players bro?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty good!

    Kelly & Robinson turned out good on mine, same as Shelvey! Haven't checked out Sterling.

    Yeah he's class! he was 36 on my game with United and still playing Quality for Liverpool!

    Signed any other players bro?
    End of season now and only signed Bent.

    Crazy ending though!

    Utd won the league and Spurs 2nd.

    But 3rd (Arsenal) 4th (Chelsea) me in 5th and 6th (Man City) were all on 75 points with one game to go!

    in my 2nd to last game I had to beat Utd at Old Trafford and won 3-2, Gerrard back from injury scored 2

    So last game, I had Newcastle, Chelsea had Fulham and City had Arsenal. The winners would get 3rd and 4th depending on goal difference

    City beat Arsenal 2-0 so they were 4th I beat Newcastle 2-1 so I was 3rd on goal difference, two goals from Bent!

    Chelsea drawing away to Fulham score a last minute winner! They're 4th.

    So;

    Man Utd
    Spurs
    Liverpool
    Chelsea
    City
    Arsenal

    and like 20 points off Arsenal in 7th were Villa.

    Utd won the CL beating Madrid 3-1 in the final, I won the CC and Blackburn won the FA Cup. Kean got manager of the year!

    Good season all round, some signing in the summer!
     

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    End of season now and only signed Bent.

    Crazy ending though!

    Utd won the league and Spurs 2nd.

    But 3rd (Arsenal) 4th (Chelsea) me in 5th and 6th (Man City) were all on 75 points with one game to go!

    in my 2nd to last game I had to beat Utd at Old Trafford and won 3-2, Gerrard back from injury scored 2

    So last game, I had Newcastle, Chelsea had Fulham and City had Arsenal. The winners would get 3rd and 4th depending on goal difference

    City beat Arsenal 2-0 so they were 4th I beat Newcastle 2-1 so I was 3rd on goal difference, two goals from Bent!

    Chelsea drawing away to Fulham score a last minute winner! They're 4th.

    So;

    Man Utd
    Spurs
    Liverpool
    Chelsea
    City
    Arsenal

    and like 20 points off Arsenal in 7th were Villa.

    Utd won the CL beating Madrid 3-1 in the final, I won the CC and Blackburn won the FA Cup. Kean got manager of the year!

    Good season all round, some signing in the summer!
    Haha nice!

    Yeah decent season bro!

    if you need any advice from the young Mourinho just ask.. Let us know how you get on chief going to play mine now!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha nice!

    Yeah decent season bro!

    if you need any advice from the young Mourinho just ask.. Let us know how you get on chief going to play mine now!
    Haha nice chief!

    A few weird things.

    Wigan got relegated and sacked Martinez they got Shearer in.

    Chelsea were 5th with 4 games to go (I just beat them 4-0 at the bridge ) they sacked AVB and got Mancini from City who were 6th. They then got Ancelotti.

    Stoke got relegated and sacked Pulis and then got AVB.
     

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha nice chief!

    A few weird things.

    Wigan got relegated and sacked Martinez they got Shearer in.

    Chelsea were 5th with 4 games to go (I just beat them 4-0 at the bridge ) they sacked AVB and got Mancini from City who were 6th. They then got Ancelotti.

    Stoke got relegated and sacked Pulis and then got AVB.
    LOL! Yeah some of the manager sackings and hires are crazy! one time I seen Van Gaal get the Liverpool job, get sacked.. get hired by Man City.. get sacked and then Hired by Chelsea LOL would never happen!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Yeah some of the manager sackings and hires are crazy! one time I seen Van Gaal get the Liverpool job, get sacked.. get hired by Man City.. get sacked and then Hired by Chelsea LOL would never happen!
    Haha madness!

    Aquilani and Joe Cole back!

    Not sure I need to buy anyone unless I get offered good money for Kuyt, Maxi or Cole.

    Maybe another CB cause Coates, Agger and Skrtel got some injuries. Carragher was amazing! Skrtel broke both legs though
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.