Threaded View

Wow 30mil on bent mate, thats a bit expensive!

I have two saves and recently I started as west Ham! got promoted first season quite easy, winning the league.. Made the league cup semi final but lost to Forest and made it all the way to the FA cup final knocking out Man city on the way! Lost 2-1 to stoke though.. was gutted couldn't believe I made the final with a championship team!

Some of the players I bourght were:
    Jay Rodriquez 5mil ( very good championship striker )
    Rivaldo on the free ( fitness was poor but his set pieces were stunning, added a few goals aswell)
    Biel Ribas on a free ( good backup keeper )
    Glen whelan on loan ( good backup midfielder for championship level )
    Fleck on loan ( very good young player )

2nd season I was giving 13mil to avoid relegation! Can it be done? course it can Im like Mourinho!

Players sold:
    Pablo berrera 3mil
    Piquonne 1mil
    few other shit players!

Players signed:
    Micah Richards on loan ( what a signing for a relegation club! class player! )
    Fleck 3mil ( after a good loan spell signed him up )
    Pablo Hernandez 1.5mil ( another class signing! had to give him 61k a week but it was worth it! )
    Drenthe free signing ( another high wade demand but again quality!)
    Steven Fletcher 5mil ( after a good season for wolves I signed him up.. scored some important goals but didn't score as many as I hoped!)
    Alvaro Morata free signing ( young striker from madrid, was worth a gamble! )

Started the season on fire and as of Christmas I was in the top 6! everything was going really well.. made the league cup final and won it beating Swansea 3-1 was so happy! FA cup run didn't last long as I was beating by Man City.. after christmas team started to struggle with form and injurys to 3 out of the 5 strikers means were finiding it hard to score! ended up finisning 8th though which I was very happy about.. turned down Arsenal, Liverpool and Seville and singed a new deal with West Ham!

My team :

GK. Green
    RB. Richards CB. Tomkins ( very good made team of the season and my top scorer with 8 LOL) CB. Spence LB.M. Taylor
    RM. Hernandez CM.Nolan CM. Collison LM. Drenthe
    CF. Cole CF.Fletcher

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.