Page 4 of 141 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Ah nice! An FM thread

I haven't played this since 2009 but I still play the old versions.
    Hell even on Xbox I play it. Fully completed Football Manager 06 and 08 (Along with LMA Manager 07 and Championship Manager 07, just need FM07 and i'll of done them all )

Anyone else taking their time with a small club and getting them into the big leagues?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ah nice! An FM thread

I haven't played this since 2009 but I still play the old versions.
    Hell even on Xbox I play it. Fully completed Football Manager 06 and 08 (Along with LMA Manager 07 and Championship Manager 07, just need FM07 and i'll of done them all )

Anyone else taking their time with a small club and getting them into the big leagues?
    Yeah I've done it with Leeds (not a small club by reputation but still an achievement) I still have LMA 07 and FM 07. IMO FM 08 was the best one, its the one that got me into it even though I had all LMA games and FM 06 and 07.

Esteban Paredes - 30 years old - striker - goalscoring machine - bit hard to get work permit
    Sergio Araujo - 18 years old - striker - goalscorer when he gets older... loan him out when he's young
    Christian Eriksen - 18 years old - central attacking midfielder - pricey but worth it
    Ross Barkley - 16 years old - central midfielder - starts to get good when he's 20
    Harry Kane - 17 years old - striker - starts to be a goalscoring machine when aged 20

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editi...ase-dates.html

Someone did the database for the transfer window just gone and they've done everything! From competition winners to promotion/relegation changes and even Europa/Champions League teams. Its brilliant, they've released now, one on the 3rd September and the final one of the 10th September.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

Someone did the database for the transfer window just gone and they've done everything! From competition winners to promotion/relegation changes and even Europa/Champions League teams. Its brilliant, they've released now, one on the 3rd September and the final one of the 10th September.

WOW that must of taken HOURS. I use to do the top league transfers from the 6 or 7 odd major leagues but to do it all wow.

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    WOW that must of taken HOURS. I use to do the top league transfers from the 6 or 7 odd major leagues but to do it all wow.
    I know its freaking insane!! They've done it all, financial changes, injuries, loan returns...EVERYTHING!!! They deserve credit for that. I usually do the top leagues in the big 5 and then Championship if I'm bored. I've downloaded it and I can tell you they've done an excellent job.

I know its freaking insane!! They've done it all, financial changes, injuries, loan returns...EVERYTHING!!! They deserve credit for that. I usually do the top leagues in the big 5 and then Championship if I'm bored. I've downloaded it and I can tell you they've done an excellent job.
    What i also tend to do which i know is cheating is a raise or lower attributes to what in my opinion they are. Alot stay the same but lets take Cleverly for example i would raise his stats from last years game to make him fit with the present day or id lower Maicons after his piss poor season.

The main one last Season was raising Sczysneys to become a very good prem goalie with potential to be world class and reducing Almunia to championship level

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    What i also tend to do which i know is cheating is a raise or lower attributes to what in my opinion they are. Alot stay the same but lets take Cleverly for example i would raise his stats from last years game to make him fit with the present day or id lower Maicons after his piss poor season.

The main one last Season was raising Sczysneys to become a very good prem goalie with potential to be world class and reducing Almunia to championship level
    I do the same thing. I wouldn't call it cheating I'd say its more making it realistic. I did the same with Flanagan, Kelly, Szczesny, Welbeck and Cleverley. Also I gave Man City a £1b transfer budget to make it more fun when being them but I did it wrong and once I spent a couple 100m I went it to debt and got deducted points.

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    Esteban Paredes - 30 years old - striker - goalscoring machine - bit hard to get work permit
    Sergio Araujo - 18 years old - striker - goalscorer when he gets older... loan him out when he's young
    Christian Eriksen - 18 years old - central attacking midfielder - pricey but worth it
    Ross Barkley - 16 years old - central midfielder - starts to get good when he's 20
    Harry Kane - 17 years old - striker - starts to be a goalscoring machine when aged 20
    Loan Erikksen for a year, then buy. Got him for 6 million euros, bargain of the century.

LFC Marshall is pretty legendary for this, but I don't like the update personally. He tends to have everyone bombard him with players who need improving, and so everyone is very good, it can be quite unbalancing.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Loan Erikksen for a year, then buy. Got him for 6 million euros, bargain of the century.

LFC Marshall is pretty legendary for this, but I don't like the update personally. He tends to have everyone bombard him with players who need improving, and so everyone is very good, it can be quite unbalancing.
    It's the first time I've been on a FM forum so didn't know who he was. I haven't really payed attention to the player updates so I couldn't say but everything else is great about it. When you putting your next blog up btw?