Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Same deal here PES fanboy for years, then FIFA just upped it's game too much to ignore.
    Buy FIFA for 360, download a copy of PES for pc
    Yeah, I tried to convince my friends for years that Pes was better but the unlicenced kits threw them off, but FIfa is pretty damn good now and I just pre-ordered it for the Ultimate edition

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Ochoa! I was gonna put that, but I couldn't remember how to spell it.

I'll pick a League 2 team, a Championship one, and I'll go round Europe, and I want to conquer Russia on FM 12.
    Winning the World Cup with an obsurce team is pretty cool but you must know players from that country

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah, I tried to convince my friends for years that Pes was better but the unlicenced kits threw them off, but FIfa is pretty damn good now and I just pre-ordered it for the Ultimate edition
    PES has been shit since Xbox 360. FIFA has come on leaps and bounds and the new one is meant to be one of the best games of all time if you read the previews

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Winning the World Cup with an obsurce team is pretty cool but you must know players from that country
    On FM 10, I was Palermo and Uruguay, Cavani fell in love!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    On FM 10, I was Palermo and Uruguay, Cavani fell in love!
    Yeah i get alot of player love for some uknown reason i was Manager of arsenal and all of a sudden players from the Championship and League One where becoming my friends??

I did have a major rivalry with Martin O'Niel though

Also if you debut a dude you get them as friends straight away same if they score there first International goal.

PES has been shit since Xbox 360. FIFA has come on leaps and bounds and the new one is meant to be one of the best games of all time if you read the previews
    Yeah thats what I said in an earlier post. The demo will be out soon

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah thats what I said in an earlier post. The demo will be out soon
    sorry its just i read PES and its like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

football manager is quality but i hate games on pc and it is too simple once you get the right formation tatics players ect u win everything

best manager game ever was lma on ps2 , xbox ect for the time it was out amazing if they had it now would by far be the best, but i do spend way too much time on FM

oooooh balotelli
    he is a striker, he's good at darts
    and allergy tio greass but when plays he's fucking class
    he drives around moss side with a wallet full of cash

sorry its just i read PES and its like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    No probs, I agree since the move to 360 its gone way down hill its like playing old Fifa.

Quote Originally Posted by JackManCityBoy View Post
    football manager is quality but i hate games on pc and it is too simple once you get the right formation tatics players ect u win everything

best manager game ever was lma on ps2 , xbox ect for the time it was out amazing if they had it now would by far be the best, but i do spend way too much time on FM
    Its not always true sometimes injuries force you to change tactics, I still play LMA sometimes with my brother, I'd say LMA 2003 on normal Xbox is the best one.