Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    My best accomplishment is taking Leeds to the BPL crown, all I need is the Champions League and I've won every trophy available, I'm gonna leave after because its getting a bit boring.

Oh and it had to be done
    Thats kinda the problem i have with it once you have won everything with one team you get bored and i tend to do that with Arsenal first season.

AFC Wimbledon is a team i use alot as well because they have abit of money and you can get some decent players for them like Michael Ricketts.

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

I was Man U in FM 2010 and got them out of debt. After that I had so much money it became boring. I also had won everything that was possible. I have 2011 but haven't played it for an extended period of time. But I'm looking forward to FM 2012.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've tried. Many a time. It just doesn't click with me.

I loves me some FIFA and PRO EVO though
    It takes patience and dedication i tend to have it on when im watching a boring film or have it on for about 2-3 hours a day a times not playing on it continusoly just comin back and forth to it.

The problem with newbies is there is a few hours before the season starts unless you know what your doing

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I was Man U in FM 2010 and got them out of debt. After that I had so much money it became boring. I also had won everything that was possible. I have 2011 but haven't played it for an extended period of time. But I'm looking forward to FM 2012.
    Same here. I'm waiting for the next one to try and learn about teams, which is what I love the most.

And I want to play as Ajaccio, they have the mexican keeper I can't think of.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Same here. I'm waiting for the next one to try and learn about teams, which is what I love the most.

Oscar Nunez or Ochoa?

I'm a huge fan. I used to buy Pes until it moved to Xbox because I think they ruined it once it moved but FIFA got much better so I changed to that.
    Same deal here PES fanboy for years, then FIFA just upped it's game too much to ignore.
    Buy FIFA for 360, download a copy of PES for pc

Same I want to be them, its Ochoa and they've also signed Ilan. I wanna give PSG a try see if I can conquer europe.

Same I want to be them, its Ochoa and they've also signed Ilan. I wanna give PSG a try see if I can conquer europe.
    PSG are good on FM before they had the money Sakho is one of the best Centre backs in the game

Ah yeah, Ochoa he was my 2nd goalie @ Man U .

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Oscar Nunez or Ochoa?
    Ochoa! I was gonna put that, but I couldn't remember how to spell it.

I'll pick a League 2 team, a Championship one, and I'll go round Europe, and I want to conquer Russia on FM 12.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!