Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast

Football Manager

There seems to be a bit of FM talk at the moment so I thought I'd create this. Discuss best seasons, best signing and good young players to by you know all that jazz

go to sortitoutsi get all the face packs and lists of players who will become world class in that game

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

I knew you'd do this!

So far, my FM 11 seasons:

Reading - got promoted via play-offs, relegated the last day of the season. I am dissapoint.

Oxford - won league 2, on verge of the johnstons paint trophy final in second season, and lose in the craziest, craziest fashion. Confidence crushed, relegation. I am more dissapoint.

Udinese - 1st season, 5th, just missed out on 4th, good season. 2nd, building an empire, win Italian Cup, finish 7th. 3rd, built empire, dominating the Serie A by 12 points, getting a bit bored.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

I am a football fan, I loves me some footy, but... I find Championship/football manager (whatever it's called these days ) INCREDIBLY dull.

My best accomplishment is taking Leeds to the BPL crown, all I need is the Champions League and I've won every trophy available, I'm gonna leave after because its getting a bit boring.

Oh and it had to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I am a football fan, I loves me some footy, but... I find Championship/football manager (whatever it's called these days ) INCREDIBLY dull.
    You have to get into it dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    My best accomplishment is taking Leeds to the BPL crown, all I need is the Champions League and I've won every trophy available, I'm gonna leave after because its getting a bit boring.

Oh and it had to be done
    Haha sounds good mate! I think I could probably do it, but I keep trying to be as realistic as possible, which mainly can be my downfall.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

My seasons are normally

Arsenal -

Akinfeev, Sagna, Vermaelen, Musschio(cant spell him but he plays for Villareal), Gibbs

Song, Wilshire, Fab, Nasri, Walcott, Van Persie

Sczynesy, Sakho, Mario, Ramsay, Arshavin, Chamkah, Afobe

Walcott is a great centre foward in the game though.

Digne is a good youth prospect and i tend to always check R. Madrid, Man U and Barcas current transfer dealings and hijack there bids for players i dont know.

Its always hard getting a decent Golaie though for cheap

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I've tried. Many a time. It just doesn't click with me.

I loves me some FIFA and PRO EVO though

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

Haha sounds good mate! I think I could probably do it, but I keep trying to be as realistic as possible, which mainly can be my downfall.
    Same, I was like that, I still am but I took the crazy approach and I have Neymar and Ganso as well as many other quality players, so I'd say it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've tried. Many a time. It just doesn't click with me.

I loves me some FIFA and PRO EVO though
    I'm a huge fan. I used to buy Pes until it moved to Xbox because I think they ruined it once it moved but FIFA got much better so I changed to that.