• WWE

3 33.33%
  • TNA

1 11.11%
  • Don't Care - I Watch Both

5 55.56%
    Blog Entries

Angry WWE or TNA??? Which Is Better???

I am so sick of this stupid, pointless argument. Who bloody cares? Not me, that's for sure.

You can argue all day about comparisons in the product, who has a better roster - whatever. If you don't like WWE or TNA - don't watch it and don't come around here putting sh*t on something thinking it will make yours look better. It really does remind me of comic book geeks arguing over Marvel or DC. Well guess what? I watch both products!!! I know! Freaky huh? I watch MMA too! I also watch a variety of other tv shows too and have never felt the need to compare the actors and/or writing of Renegade to Hardcastle & McCormack (this is my tribute to Stephen J Cannell. R.I.P.)

It can be done, amazingly. No "Wrestling Police" have smashed down my door to arrest me for lack of loyalty to one or the other.

You want to know something else? I am probably more well versed and knowledgeable for the very reason that I do watch both products - the same as anyone else who does, is. But it shouldn't be about comparing the two. Both companies have their good, bad and tragic aspects. WWE is a massive global corporation that is more about the bottom line than entertainment and TNA is more fan friendly while suffering under some of the most ridiculous front office decisions imaginable - BUT NO AMOUNT OF MY COMPLAINING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT. The pros and cons go on and on and I am well aware that this thread will simply make some people argue harder, but seriously people - why can't we all just get along?

I am with you, just except the rage.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I am with you, just except the rage.
    It's enthusiastic point making, not rage SilverGhost

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's enthusiastic point making, not rage SilverGhost
    I didn't mean your rage, I meant the rage you may or may not spark.

Listen dude, marks will be marks. They are like the government here in the U.S. They both have valid points but both sides are not right. At all.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Yeah I know, it's a bit like peace in the Middle East huh? I know it won't solve anything and you can't argue with ignorance and stubbornness, I just really hate the smear some people do.

Just be the guy in the middle. I am for WWE and TNA.

Sure both sides have pros and cons but that doesn't mean anything to me. I want to see the ring performance and the best storyline that both can do.

#REAL!

Quite honestly they are both crap. Every now and then you have a gem in that pile.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Just be the guy in the middle. I am for WWE and TNA.

Sure both sides have pros and cons but that doesn't mean anything to me. I want to see the ring performance and the best storyline that both can do.
    Agreed. I watch both shows as ogften as possible. Both have pros and cons which are well documented. No bitching will change any it. I watch both as an escape to reality and enjoyment.

in my opinion WWE is still the top company, doesnt mean TNA sucks though or something.

Blog Entries
    Some have their piss poor weeks while others are great. Gotta realize that putting on a show 52 weeks a year can't be easy. It's not like they have summers off for reruns to write fresh material.