Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A little bothered because its yet another match that is off the Summerslam card.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Why didn't this just happen at the PPV? Which is only 5 days from now? Especially when you have only 4 matches announced so far.

Maybe the Summerslam matches are gonna be long as explained in this article:
    http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/8/...y-four-matches

Cody Rhodes (spoilers)

So its happened then Cody is now the Intercontinental title I suppose it was only a matter of time. But I just wish that they had the match at Summerslam rather than just 2 days before, since the midcard titles badly need some high profile matches to help with their prestige.

like this

Smack down SPOILER Topic

I just wanted to say how happy I am that Cody was given the IC title; yet at the same time, how disappointed I am that he didn't win it at Summerslam. It kinda reminded me of Wade Barrett winning the same title on an episode of SD before the ppv. Anyone else sensing they want the midcarders off the big stage?

Sorry man, I never knew someone posted the topic before me, I made a separate thread about the same thing haha.

I was majorly disappointed he didn't capture it at summerslam. If you remember they did the same to Wade Barrett when he beat Kofi Kingston a week before a ppv, it seems they don't want the midcarders at their main events.

i think they are concidering having punk cena go for quite a while or have del rio cash in but dont want to shoot themselves in the foot by annuncing and having to cut it short or scrapping it alltogether i am happy for cody think he'll bring prestigue to the intercontinental championship and having him win it on smackdown 2 days before the ppv gives every chance that big zeke will get his rematch at summerslam

Cody was probably the best option for the belt, he can be entertaining and deserves it. Zeke no way deserved the belt and is immensly boring, his brawling style is terrible with the the shoulder block clothesline 5 bodyslams torture rack

Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    Cody was probably the best option for the belt, he can be entertaining and deserves it. Zeke no way deserved the belt and is immensly boring, his brawling style is terrible with the the shoulder block clothesline 5 bodyslams torture rack
    I agree, I don't think Barrett should have lost it to Zeke. I was really praying for a 5man scramble match for the IC title where Cody could win.