Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    How about hbk vs hogan? The hbk heel turn. The promos. The run ins. It was all great until the match. Hbk grudgingly put over hogan and over sold everything to make him look stupid as a result. While I find that hilarious the hbk would mock hogan like that I was still hoping for the hbk win. And a leg drop crushed that. As if the near crippled old man could've beaten hbk. Yeah right.
    I think the overselling made the match more entertaining. It was as if HBK did all the work since he knew Hulk can't really move that well anymore due to injuries and age.

from replies i have seen here alot of people were dissapointed with the nexus alot. wheather it be the break up the split or the potential feuds they could have had and to an extend i understand. one thing about the nexus i thought was weird was after they did the attacks they then stayed on raw and got contracts which i think took away from what i believe to be they're agenda. i initally thought that they're agend was to attack the WWE because after NXT they were dropped. after one or two attacks they get hired.

it would have created more of a threat if they broke the smackdown ring on the same week as well as attacking both shows rather than sticking to raw.

also it never allowed individual members to show themselves so when a one on one match was match it was either ending in an attack or weird win. i think it could have been better its wrestlers who were rarely seen turned and joined the nexus under the banner of not being treated right

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    How about hbk vs hogan? The hbk heel turn. The promos. The run ins. It was all great until the match. Hbk grudgingly put over hogan and over sold everything to make him look stupid as a result. While I find that hilarious the hbk would mock hogan like that I was still hoping for the hbk win. And a leg drop crushed that. As if the near crippled old man could've beaten hbk. Yeah right.
    ^^^^this, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Sooo many to name but Ill try haha

Barrett just letting Punk take over his Nexus and running away to Smackdown.
    The Survivor Series title match last year, would Cena turn heel? would Barrett become champ? No Cena is fired and returns the next night.
    The Royal Rumble a few years back where Matt turned on Jeff to cost him the belt, everyone expected Christian to make his return and be the one to do it, but no we got a boring feud between the Hardys.
    Just The Nexus in general, they debut in a huge way, beat main eventers, take titles, then appear under new management then it ends up with McGillicuty and Otunga, then they just drop it. The Nexus deserved a big blowoff feud not the obscurity it received.

Blog Entries
    Am I gonna have to be that guy? Well for me it was Lesner vs. Goldberg at WM 20. All the build up Up the match they coulda had...complete shit
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Wrestlemania 2000 Fatal Fourway. The Rock won the Royal Rumble, but feuded with and lost to the Big Show at the next PPV. Triple H defeated Mick Foley at both PPVs and "retired" him. Big Show laid claim to the WM spot since he was "cheated' out of the Royal Rumble and beat The Rock at the next PPV. Foley wanted to play the role of Rocky Balboa and have "one more match". That set-up would have been decent...BUT...all 4 McMahons had to get involved and steal the spotlight. Goofy feuds and storyline aside, it resulted in a big clusterfuck finish with Vince and Shane screwing The Rock and helping Triple H retain. I guess to have the people go home happy, they improvised where The Rock would take out the 3 McMahons. People were still upset even after that ending because the match and the entire PPV centered around the McMahon family...not so much the wrestlers.

The Nexus In General. They come in rip shit to shreds, whoop on pretty much everyone and take out Super Cena and then after he was "Fired" It seemed to just dissolve into nothingness. They come in as some super power and then they just vanish wtf? This was just such an epic failure in so many ways!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Am I gonna have to be that guy? Well for me it was Lesner vs. Goldberg at WM 20. All the build up Up the match they coulda had...complete shit
    I was going to say that match. It was probably the most disappointing match I have seen.

I thought the ending of the Kingston-Ziggler match from last year's Summerslam was incredibly dumb. Nexus had proved that they were a strong unit who could do whatever and whenever. They really didn't need to interfere. The match was pretty good but with the interference, it took away from the match and killed some really good momentum for the PPV as a whole IMO.
    Pet owner mistake #652: Leaving your energy drink in a cup where the dog can drink from it then thinking after she finished the last little bit that it won't effect her. All of a sudden dog makes the Flash look like a wheel chair bound old man.

Blog Entries
    Christian losing his title 2 days after winning it, after a great match like that at Extreme Rules as well. Glad hes won it back though

Good heel.

Yeah the New Nexus would probably be the pick of the bunch, it started with CM Punk initiating the guys into the group and went downhill from there and just faded away. And the Kane/Nexus vs Taker last year. Like nothing happened with it, absolutely nothing..