Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    He's going to announce that he got Tyson Tomko reinstated with the WWE.

But seriously I have no clue... I hope it's something big. (:
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure it will lead to Teddy Long setting up a tag-team match for the main event. Seriously though I thought it may have something to do with The world title. On RAW they called it the undisputed WWE championship and maybe Christian has a problem with it by saying there can't be an undisputed champ because he is world champ. This leads to a unification match for both world titles, probably Cena (heel) vs Orton.

he's gonna lock Orton in his own car and run into the ring and win by countout ha ha

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Watch out. Bodom is gonna flip shit at the mutiple periods at the end of his title.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

ON TOPIC: It wont be retiring, he will turn Face before he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure it will lead to Teddy Long setting up a tag-team match for the main event. Seriously though I thought it may have something to do with The world title. On RAW they called it the undisputed WWE championship and maybe Christian has a problem with it by saying there can't be an undisputed champ because he is world champ. This leads to a unification match for both world titles, probably Cena (heel) vs Orton.
    I agree with some thing like this, why would he tell HHH to be there otherwise.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by KingOrton View Post
    Watch out. Bodom is gonna flip shit at the mutiple periods at the end of his title.
    Ohh shit my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOrton View Post
    Why does it matter?

I doubt it's even that big on an announcement probably just something minor that makes no sense but I guess we'll have to wait and see

Blog Entries
    Maybe he wants HHH to ref his match as well! Better yet, ask Edge to be a non biased ref!