Blog Entries

Next feud for Sin Cara is...

Here's what dear old Ryan Clark had to say on the main newsboard, AND I QUOTE:

The latest word on the Sin Cara character is that it indeed will be FCW star Hunico wrestling under the mask at tonight’s SmackDown! tapings. The original Sin Cara will return once his suspension is over and a feud with Hunico may end up happening on WWE TV.
    If this happens then I will mark the fuck out!! I've been waiting for WWE to bring Hunico up to the main roster forever!! He's a masked luchador from Mexico who's been in FCW for about 2 years now, and he's pretty freaking good!! Check out some youtube videos of his FCW work to see how good he is!!
    Very excited that we get to see him in action this week, and that we might see him and Sin Cara go head to head when he returns!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Sounds awesome, Smackdown is gonna get some good high flying action with these 2.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    I watched Hunico vs Seth Rollins in a FCW 15 Iron Match F'n Epic
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    does he know english?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman101 View Post
    does he know english?
    I have no idea. Considering he's been in FCW for 2 years, he's had plenty of time to learn, so I'd hazard a guess that he knows much more than Sin Cara. And he was also in Shakira from 07-08 and had a short stint in TNA in 06. So he's been in America for a while, so I assume he knows some English.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Sin Cara vs Steroids.

I know...that was dumb. Haha.

i think is a good thing, i hope that this can be a good feud, but unfortunatly it will end with hunico without his mask and i think avernos chances in wwe are very slim now

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Here's what dear old Ryan Clark had to say on the main newsboard, AND I QUOTE:

If this happens then I will mark the fuck out!! I've been waiting for WWE to bring Hunico up to the main roster forever!! He's a masked luchador from Mexico who's been in FCW for about 2 years now, and he's pretty freaking good!! Check out some youtube videos of his FCW work to see how good he is!!
    Very excited that we get to see him in action this week, and that we might see him and Sin Cara go head to head when he returns!!
    well all i can say to that is FUCK YES!!!!

I reckon that he will be rivals with the miz because sin cara's good and the miz is too confident about himself, so if this happens it will result in some awsome matches