Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    That's tru, I never thought I'd ever see a shooting star press after Kidman ever agen, but c'mon if Cena wanted to attempt Sid Vicious's botched top rope boot that snapped his ankle, I doubt Creative could make him not do it if he had his heart set on it
    Cena has enough clout to deny doing certain moves without repercussions.

Blog Entries
    What Chavo said was somewhat true but it was bitterness to be honest.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Punk might make the match amazing in the end, just wish Cena learned from Eddie, Angle and the others wen he had the chance. Theres nobody to teach that old school ring psych. anymore
    That's the thing. The good thing about the coming match at SS is that Punk and Cena have had great matches together before, and they've shown that they have chemistry in the ring together. So I have no doubt that the match will be good.
    Put Cena in the ring with a good wrestler like Punk, Jericho, Edge (when he was there) and he'll have a good match due to the other guy carrying him.
    But if he's in the ring with a young inexperienced up and coming guy for example, they might not have that same chemistry, and Cena's going to make that guy look crap.
    Cena needs the right opponent to have a good match. And that's why I don't think he's great at all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's the thing. The good thing about the coming match at SS is that Punk and Cena have had great matches together before, and they've shown that they have chemistry in the ring together. So I have no doubt that the match will be good.
    Put Cena in the ring with a good wrestler like Punk, Jericho, Edge (when he was there) and he'll have a good match due to the other guy carrying him.
    But if he's in the ring with a young inexperienced up and coming guy for example, they might not have that same chemistry, and Cena's going to make that guy look crap.
    Cena needs the right opponent to have a good match. And that's why I don't think he's great at all.
    I agree a billion%

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Cena has enough clout to deny doing certain moves without repercussions.
    I was referring to Cena wanting to perform a move and creative forbidding him from doing so

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I don't understand why people say that it's BS when people say Cena loves the company. He does love it. So do a bunch of the other guys, but this thread is about Cena and Punk.
    Agreed. It's ridiculous to say that Cena doesn't love the company. He never misses a show. He's on the road pretty much every day of the year, and has been for the last few years. That shows dedication and passion.
    That's why I can respect Cena.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I was referring to Cena wanting to perform a move and creative forbidding him from doing so
    Either way, I am sure Cena has some sort of creative control and can roll with what they want/forbid or challenge them. OF course he is a team player so he goes along for the ride.

CM Punk will put on a 5 star entertaining wrestling match with a broom if you asked him to.
    Quoted for truth.
    Pet owner mistake #652: Leaving your energy drink in a cup where the dog can drink from it then thinking after she finished the last little bit that it won't effect her. All of a sudden dog makes the Flash look like a wheel chair bound old man.

Yea the Cena-Punk chemistry is amazing, I was pleasantly surprised to see it develop, I cant remember any real memorable feud b/w him and jericho recently,but I agree that Cena Edge(1st time) was the last Cena feud I enjoyed. Cena definitely needs the right opponent,but if he's reaching TripleH/Taker status soon(according to HHH) shouldn't he be able to carry matches with wrestlers who arent the best in the world?

When I first started watching wrestling, I thought Shawn Micheals what John Cena, and John Cena was Shawn Micheals. I would say, "Cena is the best." Lmao.