Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I couldn't what other seaon two rookie he was
    Ariba!

I just don't like the idea of Cena losing. What....is Wade Barrett now gonna be handed the WWE title just because Cena is his whipping boy?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    I just don't like the idea of Cena losing. What....is Wade Barrett now gonna be handed the WWE title just because Cena is his whipping boy?
    i truthfully loved it bc i didnt expect it even with the survivor series poster being nexus and i cant imagine where this storyline will go now and i cant wait to watch raw tomorrow

wait, wwe actually let their golden boy lose? It needed to happen- just to shake things up. At least it will not be the same old Cena crap- unless creative drops the ball on the storyline.

UT vs Kane, sucked, PG-13 policy certainly affected the outcome of this match. Horrible stuff.

They'll probably have some reason for Cena not joining the Nexus, probably GM interferes and says somthing about the "fans" interfering
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by jcagosto View Post
    UT vs Kane, sucked, PG-13 policy certainly affected the outcome of this match. Horrible stuff.
    How did "PG-13 policy" effect the match in any way? The match was at least 10X better than the bore fest they put on @ Night of Champions. I called the shocker, but I'm sure it was a surprise to most and it gives this rivalry a huge momentum boost.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    How did "PG-13 policy" effect the match in any way? The match was at least 10X better than the bore fest they put on @ Night of Champions. I called the shocker, but I'm sure it was a surprise to most and it gives this rivalry a huge momentum boost.
    100% agree

The GM can't reverse anything because the no interference rule was only applied to Nexus members. We should have known that outside figures would have gotten involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos75 View Post
    They'll probably have some reason for Cena not joining the Nexus, probably GM interferes and says somthing about the "fans" interfering

And it was stupid to have Paul Bearer come back as Taker's savior if after only a week and a half he would turn against him.