Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well, Cena losing is NO surprise since I've been saying it let alone it was practically a given on many elements that Cena would lose. So, now Cena is with Nexus & it seems they are going to be adding some guys from NXT season 2 to Nexus. The way things are probably going to go is Nexus is going to go on a run for the next couple of weeks probably win the Bragging Rights trophy but like I have said the whole Nexus storyline will come to an end at Survivor Series. Now the question is who will be the one to disband the Nexus?

I have a funny feeling WWE is planning for "The Apex Predator/The Viper" Randy Orton to be the man to end Nexus. WWE has been pushing Orton to become the top guy. So, what would be better then have him be the man to put the venom into the end Nexus.

Banned
    Cena joining Nexus might turn out to be like HBK working for JBL...... WWE does tend to use same storylines with tiny tweeks.

The Cena-Barrett match and the triple threat submission match was good matches of the night.

joe hennig was the fan who ran in and husky hit cena

It fits. The last guy was a heavy set guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Well, Cena losing is NO surprise since I've been saying it let alone it was practically a given on many elements that Cena would lose. So, now Cena is with Nexus & it seems they are going to be adding some guys from NXT season 2 to Nexus. The way things are probably going to go is Nexus is going to go on a run for the next couple of weeks probably win the Bragging Rights trophy but like I have said the whole Nexus storyline will come to an end at Survivor Series. Now the question is who will be the one to disband the Nexus?

I have a funny feeling WWE is planning for "The Apex Predator/The Viper" Randy Orton to be the man to end Nexus. WWE has been pushing Orton to become the top guy. So, what would be better then have him be the man to put the venom into the end Nexus.
    no it wont be randy orton... he is still feuding with sheamus but HHH is suppose to return soon so i think he is a huge possibility

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    And it was stupid to have Paul Bearer come back as Taker's savior if after only a week and a half he would turn against him.
    No I think it's brilliant. Due to them only having 2 weeks time to build proper momentum to this match, they needed to add a cretain flair to it. I assume the reasoning for Paul Bearer's heel turn will be because the Undertaker buried him in cement the last time we saw him. Plus it keeps the rivalry going with Taker/Kane and makes both kane and taker look strong.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    No I think it's brilliant. Due to them only having 2 weeks time to build proper momentum to this match, they needed to add a cretain flair to it. I assume the reasoning for Paul Bearer's heel turn will be because the Undertaker buried him in cement the last time we saw him. Plus it keeps the rivalry going with Taker/Kane and makes both kane and taker look strong.
    i heard they brought him back also to help with the retiring the undertaker with a buried alive match coming up sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan View Post
    no it wont be randy orton... he is still feuding with sheamus but HHH is suppose to return soon so i think he is a huge possibility
    Orton's feud with Sheamus is pretty much over especially after tonight let alone Triple H is going to be coming back (possibly at Bragging Rights but according to sources it will be at Suvivor Series) to get redemption on Sheamus for putting him "out of action". Orton is clearly the guy now to take on Nexus. Plus, wouldn't it make sense for Nexus (now with Cena) to go after the man with the WWE title? It makes perfect sense. Nexus wants to "take over" the WWE & the one thing that would put them in complete control of doing that is to take out Orton & get his title.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Orton's feud with Sheamus is pretty much over especially after tonight let alone Triple H is going to be coming back (possibly at Bragging Rights but according to sources it will be at Suvivor Series) to get redemption on Sheamus for putting him "out of action". Orton is clearly the guy now to take on Nexus. Plus, wouldn't it make sense for Nexus (now with Cena) to go after the man with the WWE title? It makes perfect sense. Nexus wants to "take over" the WWE & the one thing that would put them in complete control of doing that is to take out Orton & get his title.
    i still dont see that happening bc orton isnt involved in that he isnt face or heel so he wont get involved with that stuff