Page 975 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965973974975976977 985 1025 1075 1475 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I found the premise pretty weak. "Oh John Cena, why haven't you helped me out more?? You kept me down by not helping me!!" Sounds like something that Big Show would say
    Yeah, nothing screams machismo quite like growling about an unrequited bromance.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

....R-Truth wins.....really?
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Goodness gracious! This crowd is more barren than my sex life.

I bet Spike Lee hates the shit out of some Teddy Long.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I like how they've toned Vickie down a bit. Made her more likeable....though for me, that wasn't possible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I found the premise pretty weak. "Oh John Cena, why haven't you helped me out more?? You kept me down by not helping me!!" Sounds like something that Big Show would say
    I give you that. Still, I enjoyed it more with the voice he had there, not the raspy one he's been displaying. It helps his cause. Still, you'll agree with me that it was better than his usual promos, both content and deliver wise. It remains to be seen if he can do it live.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I give you that. Still, I enjoyed it more with the voice he had there, not the raspy one he's been displaying. It helps his cause. Still, you'll agree with me that it was better than his usual promos, both content and deliver wise. It remains to be seen if he can do it live.
    Oh there's hope for the character for certain. Not 'face of the company' hope but some......

Can you imagine the nightmares Ryback might give the kids on a Make A Wish appearance? Good God.......

I hope the crowd doesn't do the Fandango thingy

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Pity the rest of the film won't be wothy, but I didn't know The Marine 3 had Robert fuckin' Quarles!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

A NATTY SIGHTING! WOO!

Let's see how this match goes down. Khali aside.