Page 946 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936944945946947948 956 996 1046 1446 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,460 of 15360
    I like how Cena seems to know what the audience actually wants to see, but is perfectly content giving them everything that they don't.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Handicap match?DON'T TEASE ME! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I like how Cena seems to know what the audience actually wants to see, but is perfectly content giving them everything that they don't.
    Hey, some people like bad-breath jokes as impetus for WWE title matches. Granted, their computer screens are probably covered in Tip-ex for Word docs. But, you know.

BULLSHIT CHANTS! UNEDITED! Plus Mr Green Jeans is in the neighborhood, if ya feel that...so my night got that much better...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

the highlight of Raw so for- the We want Paige sign that a fan was holding up during the Kurt Wurner interview, i am turning this crap off now. Unless of course Paige would show up on Raw right now

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries

This raw crowd is HOT.

I'm not going to lie to you guys, I didn't know this crowd would be this loud. The izod center isn't necessarily known for loud crowds (see Nets, New Jersey). My question though: is this just coincidence or did John cena work the crowd up THAT much.

I know he got booed, but come on. You have to admit that he really knows how to get a reaction.

Mmmmm, let's go barrett chants, daniel bryan chants, we want ziggler chants. This crowd is after my own heart. Yet still, Miz gets no reaction....don't know what he needs right now
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Hey, some people like bad-breath jokes as impetus for WWE title matches. Granted, their computer screens are probably covered in Tip-ex for Word docs. But, you know.
    Hahahaha.

Seriously, I love that this crowd is getting behind the exact opposite of who they're supposed to. Shame that Vince seems incapable of grasping that his idea of a workable face is completely antiquated and that people no longer want to co-sign those checks.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

The crowds immediately after Wrestlmania tend to always be pretty hot. If you recall last year, and the Bryan YES! thing. Normally because it's made up of fans from out of town, Europe, UK, etc; they buy up tickets for the post 'Mania Raw and SD!, and really make a week of it.

Wait what? WWE has no clue what they are doing, but the crowd loves it and so do I!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif