Page 879 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869877878879880881 889 929 979 1379 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 15336
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Hahahahahahaha. Droo wins comment of the night (which should totally start being a thing).
    No, I don't think that's a very good idea. Can you imagine the volume of comments then?

Blog Entries
    The saddest thing you can say about Ryback is this: He's no John Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, I don't think that's a very good idea. Can you imagine the volume of comments then?
    Well, conversely, there could always be a "Tried too hard and failed miserably" certificate of completion.

But, yeah, you might be right.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Does it bother anyone else when the commentators make those superfluous straining noises during a replay where a wrestler displays an amazing feat of strength?

Blog Entries
    Well, conversely, there could always be a "Tried too hard and failed miserably" certificate of completion.

But, yeah, you might be right.
    And I certainly wouldn't want that particular latter one to exist. I'd win it way too often.

Does it seem to anyone else as if someone put Khali's legs on backwards and inverted? I can't imagine what they look like out of long pants *shudders*

Does it really thrill the Indians to see their guy hobble himself to embarrassment every week? I don't get why Khali is still a thing.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Does it really thrill the Indians to see their guy hobble himself to embarrassment every week? I don't get why Khali is still a thing.
    Million dollar question here.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Especially with the Glenn Beck situation rolled into it, this whole thing has great train-wreck potential. But I think it speaks volumes that that's the allure for me these days. That unquantifiable wrestling magic is just nowhere to be found (at least not for me, anyways).
    Yeah, WWE always get these visions of glory with this defending wrestling thing, and go in all red-faced gung-ho. It doesn't seem to ever end well, though. More often that not it creates an even worse name for itself. Which is always bankable on some entertainment.

Blog Entries
    Is it wise to debut Fandango so close to WM?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Looking very clear eyed there Jack