Page 869 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859867868869870871 879 919 969 1369 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Didn't know Barrett was in a film. I don't read all the news here, so I probably missed it.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Looks like we're getting Sheamus vs Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania now.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Aww, Epico has his hair braided again.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Looks like we're getting Sheamus vs Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania now.
    I don't think that little bit, really means were getting Barrett and Sheamus at Mania. Though I love to see it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I don't think that little bit, really means were getting Barrett and Sheamus at Mania. Though I love to see it.
    Same, but those two can steal the show.

I won't complain about Clay and Tensai. Because Cameron and Naomi!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Didn't know Barrett was in a film. I don't read all the news here, so I probably missed it.
    Yeah, looks like Noomi Rapace is in it. She is kind of hot in a weird way. She seems like the kind of girl who would burn your house down if you did not treat her right.

Thank God Swagger has a mouth piece because his promos are awful in my opinion.

Well Orton hasn't turned yet and they are going to use Barrett in some capacity at Wrestlemania. It's a win, win for WWE because it gives them both something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Well Orton hasn't turned yet and they are going to use Barrett in some capacity at Wrestlemania. It's a win, win for WWE because it gives them both something to do.
    I would love to see it though, so I hope your right.

I would love to see it though, so I hope your right.
    Same here except I'd put this in either a Falls Count Anywhere match or something along those lines.