Page 869 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859867868869870871 879 919 969 1369 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 15360
  1. #8681
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,947
    Blog Entries
    2
    Didn't know Barrett was in a film. I don't read all the news here, so I probably missed it.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  2. #8682
    Looks like we're getting Sheamus vs Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania now.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  3. #8683
    Aww, Epico has his hair braided again.


  4. #8684
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Looks like we're getting Sheamus vs Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania now.
    I don't think that little bit, really means were getting Barrett and Sheamus at Mania. Though I love to see it.

  5. #8685
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,947
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I don't think that little bit, really means were getting Barrett and Sheamus at Mania. Though I love to see it.
    Same, but those two can steal the show.

    I won't complain about Clay and Tensai. Because Cameron and Naomi!!!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  6. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Didn't know Barrett was in a film. I don't read all the news here, so I probably missed it.
    Yeah, looks like Noomi Rapace is in it. She is kind of hot in a weird way. She seems like the kind of girl who would burn your house down if you did not treat her right.

  7. #8687
    Thank God Swagger has a mouth piece because his promos are awful in my opinion.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  8. #8688
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I don't think that little bit, really means were getting Barrett and Sheamus at Mania. Though I love to see it.
    Well Orton hasn't turned yet and they are going to use Barrett in some capacity at Wrestlemania. It's a win, win for WWE because it gives them both something to do.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  9. #8689
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Well Orton hasn't turned yet and they are going to use Barrett in some capacity at Wrestlemania. It's a win, win for WWE because it gives them both something to do.
    I would love to see it though, so I hope your right.

  10. #8690
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I would love to see it though, so I hope your right.
    Same here except I'd put this in either a Falls Count Anywhere match or something along those lines.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.