Page 834 of 1535 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824832833834835836 844 884 934 1334 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 15350
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    There is another tape that is even stronger than duct tape. Its silver and i think its used for AC stuff
    There are different variants of duct tape. Normal duct tape is silver. There is another variant that has a lustrous silver appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    There are different variants of duct tape. Normal duct tape is silver. There is another variant that has a lustrous silver appearance.
    Yeah, this is shiny silver- but not like duct tape- no fibers in it. A dog had run out in front of me one day when I was driving to college- all it did was mess up the grill a bit and of course killed the dog(which sucked). After class I drove to my parents, borrowed the tape to tape the grill in place- and never had to worry about it again(even with rain, it still was strong). I sold the vehicle about two years ago and still see it from time to time- and the tape is still holding it together- duct tape wouldn't last that long

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

To get back on topic- wtf with the Khali singing? Who writes this crap? Lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Khali probably sounds mentally challenged even when he speaks to people in his native language.

Blog Entries
    Jericho just stole my line

What the hell is that growing on Jericho's left arm? He should see a dermatologist about that ASAP.

Blog Entries
    This one can be good...

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    What the hell is that growing on Jericho's left arm? He should see a dermatologist about that ASAP.
    Are you making a joke about his new tatts or......?

Blog Entries
    Congrats to Trish making it to the Hall of Fame!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Can I just say, Trish was everything that people rave about that Lita was and much, much more. I believe she was a more solid worker, better on the mic, more natural charisma and far, far more attractive.