Page 763 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537617627637647657738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 14617
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Santino should be built like that. Get more upset wins doing stuff people thought was impossible. Like picking up Tensai, maybe get some pins on some big name mid-carders. Santino should win a major title for all the great moments he has given us.
    I actually agree with you. And I love his "roll-up from nowhere" and think it should be his finisher going forward (that Cobra shit does need to end).

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I really don't understand what WWE is doing with Tensai. Ever since they brought him back its been one random story after another on top of pretending he wasn't already in WWE under another name. If they would have just brought him back as Albert or A-Train he'd have been over in a second
    They really wanted to get him over as a credible monster. And when people started to not give all sorts of fucks, unlike what they did with Del Rio, they bailed instead of forging ahead and giving him a fair shot to grow into his role.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I actually agree with you. And I love his "roll-up from nowhere" and think it should be his finisher going forward (that Cobra shit does need to end).
    If he was a heel his roll-up would be genius. Think about it he's in a big time match with a face. The face is about to win, and Santino wins with a roll-up. It would be genius, and he should keep winning using that move, it would make the crowd look forward to when he actually loses.

Like JBL but even more cowardly.

Blog Entries
    New music for PTP?

Ape is changing channels now.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

They really wanted to get him over as a credible monster. And when people started to not give all sorts of fucks, unlike what they did with Del Rio, they bailed instead of forging ahead and giving him a fair shot to grow into his role.
    I get that but the thing is A-Train was a credible monster why bring him in as a new character just to play off the fact that he wrestled in japan for years
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

If he was a heel his roll-up would be genius. Think about it he's in a big time match with a face. The face is about to win, and Santino wins with a roll-up. It would be genius, and he should keep winning using that move, it would make the crowd look forward to when he actually loses.

Like JBL but even more cowardly.
    I've been wanting Santino to go heel again ever sine he turned face. His face stuff just doesn't work for me at all, plus I genuinely think the guy could be one of the top 3 bad guys on the roster.

His last heel run is legit one of my favorite runs of the past 10 years. It was just classic moment after classic moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I get that but the thing is A-Train was a credible monster why bring him in as a new character just to play off the fact that he wrestled in japan for years
    Japan is where he got his credibility and really came into his own performance wise, so I imagine they were just trying to build off that. I actually see the logic in it; I probably would have tried to distance him from his last WWE run, too.

I've been wanting Santino to go heel again ever sine he turned face. His face stuff just doesn't work for me at all, plus I genuinely think the guy could be one of the top 3 bad guys on the roster.

His last heel run is legit one of my favorite runs of the past 10 years. It was just classic moment after classic moment.
    Wasn't his last run with the Honk-A-Meter. So Classic. No lie I wanted him to hold it for lie 12 months and then the week before he beats Honky Tonk Man reign he loses. It would have been genius booking.

Wasn't his last run with the Honk-A-Meter. So Classic. No lie I wanted him to hold it for lie 12 months and then the week before he beats Honky Tonk Man reign he loses. It would have been genius booking.
    Yeah, the Honk-A-Meter stuff was gold. And I wanted him to break Honky's record, too, as I can't fucking stand that guy.

I'm not sure Santino is quite cut out for, say, a World title, but I would have absolutely no problem with him going on to be the best mid-card champion of his era. To me, he's the kind of fan favorite guy that the mid-card belts were built for.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    New music for PTP?

Ape is changing channels now.
    Hahahaha.

Yeah, I friggin' hate these guys. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but they rub me entirely the wrong way.