Page 762 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752760761762763764 772 812 862 1262 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I honestly figured that they just put someone else under the mask.
    Could be, but as a guy with sight problems, I always thought that the combination of a mask that covwers the eyes and an awful lighting helped the fella's botching.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

And that's the move that shall take Sin Cara out of action for a while.

Blog Entries
    The Shield attacking Cara's knee cements the chance of Cara being injured as someone brought up here.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    After his appearance at WM, I keep wondering why WWE insists in partnering with that Flo Rida guy.

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    After his appearance at WM, I keep wondering why WWE insists in partnering with that Flo Rida guy.
    They could have him appear at every ppv it would still be less annoying then those freaking muppet sketches
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Poor Tensai. *gives him a hug*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    They could have him appear at every ppv it would still be less annoying then those freaking muppet sketches
    Get rid of both.

If I was Matt Bloom, I would be regretting leaving Japan right now, unless he is getting payed much more in the 'E.

Also check TWE!!

Santino should be built like that. Get more upset wins doing stuff people thought was impossible. Like picking up Tensai, maybe get some pins on some big name mid-carders. Santino should win a major title for all the great moments he has given us.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    @IronApe

He has a great look, he sells well. And I like the fact he has to fight the top stars to get his contract. Makes you look forward to that match where he gets that big win. And I feel like every time he comes out or do something he always get a decent reaction, and cut a promo. He's only been on tv 5-7 times to be fair, but I think he could be a great star. Not saying WWE Champion, but a great talent.
    I'll admit to thinking the kid was solid on the mic, but I've personally yet to see anything substantial enough to indicate he would be a solid midcard worker. Still, though, that's a completely fair answer.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I really don't understand what WWE is doing with Tensai. Ever since they brought him back its been one random story after another on top of pretending he wasn't already in WWE under another name. If they would have just brought him back as Albert or A-Train he'd have been over in a second
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same