Page 706 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696704705706707708 716 756 806 1206 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 15338
    I like Cena. But If cena wins and having two money in the bank briefcases in the same year is stupid, and for Cena no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I feel bad for Dolph. Dude works so hard and he gets nowhere.
    I'd probably be more upset about it if the titles actually meant something. As is, at least dude seems to have the respect of the fans who really know what's up. Plus, the guy is still featured somewhat prominently, and he regularly gets to do his thing in the ring- so realistically, things could be a lot worse.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

What a horrible segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    They know people will tune in to see him so they put him on TV.
    If this was the case, why didn't they advertise his appearance in advance?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I never ever ever say this, but I think that honestly I would stop watching WWE if Ziggler loses his MITB Briefcase to Cena. I know that is thrown around a lot around here, but I've stopped before and I know I can stop again if I really wanted to. That would make me want to.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    What a horrible segment.
    I can actually remember a time when just about every segment involving Vince would be gold. Unfortunately, those days are long gone.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'd probably be more upset about it if the titles actually meant something. As is, at least dude seems to have the respect of the fans who really know what's up. Plus, the guy is still featured somewhat prominently, and he regularly gets to do his thing in the ring- so realistically, things could be a lot worse.
    Well, that's true. He could get the Zack Ryder treatment.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I never ever ever say this, but I think that honestly I would stop watching WWE if Ziggler loses his MITB Briefcase to Cena. I know that is thrown around a lot around here, but I've stopped before and I know I can stop again if I really wanted to. That would make me want to.
    You may do it but I doubt you would stop watching WWE right before The Royal Rumble. Don't worry I'm sure Ziggler will have a major match at Wrestlemania even if he does lose his briefcase.

I mean if rumors are correct Ziggler is suppose to feud with Orton for the World Title, so he may do something big like win the Rumble or something.

I say the Shield attacks John Cena during the ladder match leading to a Ziggler win. After all this is injustice and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Well, that's true. He could get the Zack Ryder treatment.
    Haha Yeah, exactly.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9