Page 663 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653661662663664665 673 713 763 1163 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 15360
  1. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    So the NX3 are going to talk today.

    Expect Reigns to be the mouthpiece, while Ambrose stands looking menacing in the back.
    I could also see Seth Rollins doing a lot of the talking.

  2. #6622
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I could also see Seth Rollins doing a lot of the talking.
    They could, but Reigns is more the type of guy WWE really likes to push.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    They could, but Reigns is more the type of guy WWE really likes to push.
    True plus he is a part of the Anoa'i family tree, so he must have some talent. And hes strong he powerbombed Ryback like it was nothing.

  4. #6624
    Poor Titus. :/


  5. #6625
    I'm a Titus fan.. I'm his number 1 fan.. I'm his only fan to haha

  6. #6626
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Well, that was an awkward bump Ryback took.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  7. #6627
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    So the NX3 are going to talk today.

    Expect Reigns to be the mouthpiece, while Ambrose stands looking menacing in the back.
    Haha, Ambrose "menacing" look looks to me like he's got a headache, is all.



  8. #6628
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Titus could work as a monster heel, imagine him like a funny Big Zeke

  9. #6629
    All that Tussin sure made Titus a star, huh?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  10. #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Titus could work as a monster heel, imagine him like a funny Big Zeke
    You mean an actual entertaining black man? I'll take it!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.