Page 660 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 1605606106506586596606616626707107601160 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 14617
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I wonder if this is going to turn into some kind of love/hate relationship between Dolph and AJ.
    I just wish the love story line faze goes away. D:

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I just wish the love story line faze goes away. D:
    I don't see it happening. AJ is a walking sexpot of fanboy lust.

I don't see it happening. AJ is a walking sexpot of fanboy lust.
    B-but, I can't take it anymore! She's pretty, I get it but she's a pretty darn good wrestler but all I see it her in the middle of love pentagons and want the Diva's to be accumulated in fist-a-cuffs with each other. D:<

Blog Entries
    "Someone need to give that boy some medication. What is wrong with him?" Hahahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

B-but, I can't take it anymore! She's pretty, I get it but she's a pretty darn good wrestler but all I see it her in the middle of love pentagons and want the Diva's to be accumulated in fist-a-cuffs with each other. D:<
    I agree with you, but she transcends the diva division now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    "Someone need to give that boy some medication. What is wrong with him?" Hahahahaha.
    Because of his size and ability to almost put a complete sentence together I bet Titus will get a big push one day.

I agree with you, but she transcends the diva division now.
    Which can help the Diva's division in all honesty. You have Eve and Kaitlyn as the focus and have AJ and Tamina have a fued. Maybe throw Natty against Foxxy which merges with Eve and Kaitlyn and BAM. Awesomeness.

Because of his size and ability to almost put a complete sentence together I bet Titus will get a big push one day.
    Yeah. Even though Darren has a 'fro I think he's gonna fall far away from Titus.

Which can help the Diva's division in all honesty. You have Eve and Kaitlyn as the focus and have AJ and Tamina have a fued. Maybe throw Natty against Foxxy which merges with Eve and Kaitlyn and BAM. Awesomeness.
    What he hell is going on in your sig? Is that Gaga gone wild again?

Blog Entries
    AJ is the Yasmine Bleeth of the WWE