Page 629 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619627628629630631 639 679 729 1129 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 15336
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Barrett for IC champ!
    I'm personally more concerned with seeing him in a meaningful, worthwhile feud. The journey means more than the destination.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    In all honesty, the only time anyone sells getting put through a table is when it's a wooden one.
    Not precisely. Remember when Matt Morgan put Big Show through the Smackdown! announce table? Show had a shoulder and rib "injury" for about a month.

I wouldn't mind a nice long feud between Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett leading to Wrestlemania. When's the last time the IC title had a nice three plus month feud?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Not precisely. Remember when Matt Morgan put Big Show through the Smackdown! announce table? Show had a shoulder and rib "injury" for about a month.
    That was for a storyline. I think he was referring to the supposed etiquette concerning selling injuries when put through a table.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm personally more concerned with seeing him in a meaningful, worthwhile feud. The journey means more than the destination.
    yeah, but my hopes aren't high.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I wouldn't mind a nice long feud between Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett leading to Wrestlemania. When's the last time the IC title had a nice three plus month feud?
    This is a great idea. It would give both men a chance to shine and give the IC Title some more prestige

If I hear the phrase "more prestige" one more time, someone's getting slammed through a table.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That was for a storyline. I think he was referring to the supposed etiquette concerning selling injuries when put through a table.
    I think going through a table should dictate more damage, but you are right. Besides I also think it depends on the superstar. Like when Stone Cold put the Undertaker through a table in their match Summerslam did a little bit of damage, while when Kane and Big Show put Lance Cade through a table it destroyed him. I think it depends on the superstars involved.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    If I hear the phrase "more prestige" one more time, someone's getting slammed through a table.
    I'll be sure to sell it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    It's not as bad as "He's going to that place he hears voices". Absolute garbage.