Page 597 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587595596597598599 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Agreed. I love Booker but Regal would make a great Smackdown GM.
    Yes! Wow I wish they could have actually shook hands.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Agreed. I love Booker but Regal would make a great Smackdown GM.
    Yep, Regal's great.

Kofi kicked Miz after Miz offered a handshake...

it has to be said: Heel turn for Kofi? Face turn for Miz?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Yep, Regal's great.

Kofi kicked Miz after Miz offered a handshake...

it has to be said: Heel turn for Kofi? Face turn for Miz?
    It should be both.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    It should be both.
    Yep, now that we now Kofi can talk, it'll be nice to see if he can make a good heel. And if Miz turns, he should be a sort of aggresive face.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Yep, now that we now Kofi can talk, it'll be nice to see if he can make a good heel. And if Miz turns, he should be a sort of aggresive face.
    I'm liking Kofi Kingston's aggressive side I feel he may at this point be one of the final 4 in the Royal Rumble, not winning it but its something to really get him noticed.

Kofi Kingston also deserves his singles match at Wrestlemania maybe against Cesaro in a Champion vs Champion match.

Blog Entries
    JBL just said he should make Titus bark to Josh, that would be LOLs.

Also check TWE!!

JBL just said he should make Titus bark to Josh, that would be LOLs.
    I'm loving JBL talking crap about Mysterio.. I wish he would do the same thing he did in 2007 when he attacked Y2J

Blog Entries
    I'm liking Kofi Kingston's aggressive side I feel he may at this point be one of the final 4 in the Royal Rumble, not winning it but its something to really get him noticed.

Kofi Kingston also deserves his singles match at Wrestlemania maybe against Cesaro in a Champion vs Champion match.
    Cesaro vs Kofi is a potential showstealer.

Good to see PTP get the win. Will Striker manage them?

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I'm loving JBL talking crap about Mysterio.. I wish he would do the same thing he did in 2007 when he attacked Y2J
    Vintage JBL!

Also check TWE!!

God PTP are the greatest tag team in WWE today I don't care what people say.