Page 571 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561569570571572573 581 621 671 1071 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 15360
  1. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Book that one now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    With Vickie as special naked referee.











    *fapfapfapfapfapfapfap
    If I was put in charge of WWE that would be the first match I booked

  2. #5702
    I hope Beth gets one more segment tonight even if it's just to make fun of her as she leaves the building.

  3. #5703
    Maryse is still the hottest diva in the last 5 years.

  4. #5704
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    I want Ryback to give an elaborate explanation of his feelings and current emotional state.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  5. #5705
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Maryse is still the hottest diva in the last 5 years.
    That belongs in the unpopular opinions thread. She was alright, nothing special. Layla is better



  6. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Maryse is still the hottest diva in the last 5 years.
    AJ, Kaitlin, and Layla beg to differ

  7. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Maryse is still the hottest diva in the last 5 years.
    I missed watching Melina's ass when she was part of MNM




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That belongs in the unpopular opinions thread. She was alright, nothing special. Layla is better
    Thank you Robbie

  9. #5709
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rey's 5 moves of doom!



  10. #5710
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That belongs in the unpopular opinions thread. She was alright, nothing special. Layla is better
    And Vickie too




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.