Page 4 of 1535 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    He needs to get away from Vickie stat.

Also. Whoever writes for Riley needs to be shot.
    I agree and it seems like after tonight that he maybe moving towards leaving her soon if he hasn't already. And yea Riley's shit tonight was bad...ruuul bad lol

big fan of the thread ape haha. Of course as a fan we all wanted to mark out at the beginning of raw when we all wondered if the ref could be FOLEY, or te Rock, of shit even stonecold, but HHH revieled he was guest referee...and I thought to myself, "just when i thought the sumerslam ppv buys were gonna shoot up to the roof, it is dulled by the new 'COO'." But it got me thinkin...you know he is about to do a full heel turn and screw somebody over (which hasn't happend for a while. Form a new corporation heel click ?with nash/Waltman etc?)...

- As for the rest of the raw, punk's words are becoming more real and real each week on raw IMO. may the "reality era" begin.

- Laughed my ass off when punk said "my movie went straight to DVD too wish he'd be a little more physicaly badass tho like stone cold such as smash Del Rios car with a bat on his way to the ring, or GTS someone outta nowhere.

-P.S. WWE is better off writing their scripts through these threads. With all the talent and potential on BOTH rosters you're pushing fucking A-RY? A lamer, less experienced version of the MIZ? I mean morrison blows on the mic but christ no1 wants to see ARY tackle and botch DDT his way to victory!
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    big fan of the thread ape haha. Of course as a fan we all wanted to mark out at the beginning of raw when we all wondered if the ref could be FOLEY, or te Rock, of shit even stonecold, but HHH revieled he was guest referee...and I thought to myself, "just when i thought the sumerslam ppv buys were gonna shoot up to the roof, it is dulled by the new 'COO'." But it got me thinkin...you know he is about to do a full heel turn and screw somebody over (which hasn't happend for a while. Form a new corporation heel click ?with nash/Waltman etc?)...

- As for the rest of the raw, punk's words are becoming more real and real each week on raw IMO. may the "reality era" begin.

- Laughed my ass off when punk said "my movie went straight to DVD too wish he'd be a little more physicaly badass tho like stone cold such as smash Del Rios car with a bat on his way to the ring, or GTS someone outta nowhere.

-P.S. WWE is better off writing their scripts through these threads. With all the talent and potential on BOTH rosters you're pushing fucking A-RY? A lamer, less experienced version of the MIZ? I mean morrison blows on the mic but christ no1 wants to see ARY tackle and botch DDT his way to victory!

i agreed with you until the ARY hate. i actually like the dude. his writing is just horrible

PREDICTION CONTESTS TOP 3
    Survivor Series- T6th
    Night of Champions - 17th
    Vengeance - T11th

Yeah, now that jokes about Vickie's weight are off the table, people are really going to be scraping the bottom of the insult barrel. I mean, bad breath jokes? Is their next encounter going to involve A-Ri encouraging her to switch her brand of sanitary napkin?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I mean hes got the look and the charisma, but ANOTHER tanned ripped guy in a speedo with a stupid haircut, no gimmick, and no unique wrestling moves? I mean i cant stand kofi kingston but at least he does some tight shit. We know no1 is beating ziggler for now so why not give the fans something to cheer about like...a shooting star press from bourne? or even Ryder
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

See, while I'm not really trying to see Nash back as a full-time in-ring competitor, I think he would have been a great choice to serve as Hunter's special referee/enforcer/corporate stooge or whatever. Just imagine Nash and Punk taking turns shooting on one another. Loads and loads of potential there.

Besides, what's the point of keeping a guy around and giving him money if you aren't going to use him? The guy wants to be out there, so why not? I sincerely hope that something develops on that front.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    I agree and it seems like after tonight that he maybe moving towards leaving her soon if he hasn't already. And yea Riley's shit tonight was bad...ruuul bad lol
    Whenever someone resorts to poop jokes I call that "John Cena Bad" or a "John Cena Special".

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

Is it just me, or does Del Rio have the lamest tattoos in all of wrestling? I thought Big Show's were bad, but Alberto just might have him beat.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-and-Out Burger
    Cena used the words "heel persona" lolz

I am Jack's Smirking Revenge.

I am with you man, even on the A-Ry stuff. I don't really get why people like this guy, he is not that great on the mic, solid in ring but not amazing. Like you said he is poor mans Miz whom I think has way more personality, mic skills and wrestling ability, so why do you need A-Ry again?

I hope Ziggler drops Vicky, gets a new pissed off "beat down his opponent to make a name for himself alone" mentality and destroys A-Ry.

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!