Page 3 of 1534 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
    I like The Rock as much as the next guy, but he really needs to get some new material on that teleprompter of his.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Cena taking things serious is always a good thing.

HHH burying the entire company in the first 5 minutes of Raw was ridiculous.
    I thought he was going heel for a second...maybe?
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So true. The Ziggler segment was pointless. Punk, Miz and Truth are making monday nights very fun
    Man, that kid is one of the most talented people on the entire roster. It's a real shame with the kind of crap he keeps getting served on his plate.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I like The Rock as much as the next guy, but he really needs to get some new material on that teleprompter of his.
    The rocks my all time fav but I agree. At the same time, the 6th and 7th graders resent that comment.
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Man, that kid is one of the most talented people on the entire roster. It's a real shame with the kind of crap he keeps getting served on his plate.
    He needs to get away from Vickie stat.

Also. Whoever writes for Riley needs to be shot.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfSpades View Post
    I thought he was going heel for a second...maybe?
    I have a really hard time discerning what he's supposed to be, exactly. I mean, is he supposed to be a face right now or what? If so, he's awfully unlikable.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Ape I value your opinion on most subjects. Just wanna say I agree with alot of this ESPECIALLY the HHH comment. It wasn't forever ago that I created a thread that if HHH took over he would utilize every big spot for himself & do not much better than VKM'sw been doing for yrs. excluding PUNK lately. Of course you got on me about it as did others WHICH IS FINE!! Now if HHH really has control or not IDK. I don't go by X- Pac's tweet. I think VKM still has control but if HHH really takes over one day I foresee WWE really being full of shit (HIM). I'll still value your opinions & laugh at your clever quirks after this but you & anyone else feel free to bash me for this. He's been on RAW & SD non stop since his phony/scripted taking of the throne. You say he's forcing himself down our throat. I'm just agreeing with you & adding an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfSpades View Post
    The rocks my all time fav but I agree. At the same time, the 6th and 7th graders resent that comment.
    "Quick, he's doing the kid voice again! If that isn't deserving of a main event slot at Wrestlemania, I don't know what is!"

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Fan4Now View Post
    Ape I value your opinion on most subjects. Just wanna say I agree with alot of this ESPECIALLY the HHH comment. It wasn't forever ago that I created a thread that if HHH took over he would utilize every big spot for himself & do not much better than VKM'sw been doing for yrs. excluding PUNK lately. Of course you got on me about it as did others WHICH IS FINE!! Now if HHH really has control or not IDK. I don't go by X- Pac's tweet. I think VKM still has control but if HHH really takes over one day I foresee WWE really being full of shit (HIM). I'll still value your opinions & laugh at your clever quirks after this but you & anyone else feel free to bash me for this. He's been on RAW & SD non stop since his phony/scripted taking of the throne. You say he's forcing himself down our throat. I'm just agreeing with you & adding an extension.
    Let me just say, I don't believe Trips is actually in control of the show. To my knowledge, he's still training on the job and will be for some time. Does he have major influence? Oh, I'm sure of it. But do I think he's 100% responsible for what's happening at the moment? I sure as hell hope not. If so, though, God help us all.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Fuck this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...