Page 1536 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 536 1036 1436 1486 1526153415351536
Results 15,351 to 15,360 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Samders View Post
    Very true. I do wish this storyline coulda involved AJ Lee though. I personally think she's more deserving of that spot.
    She's, like, the only diva on the roster who's able to elevate whatever material she's given to work with, at least from the perspective of fan interest. Put her in a meaty angle like this one with Steph and it could absolutely sizzle.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I've got $10 on Nash blowing a quad tonight eating a piece of Hogan's birthday cake.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I just can't take Kane seriously without the mask. He's almost a dead-ringer for Kubiak from Parker Lewis Can't Lose.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

This has nothing to do with Raw, but Robin Williams is dead. Just heard about it. He committed suicide

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    This has nothing to do with Raw, but Robin Williams is dead. Just heard about it. He committed suicide
    It sucks, I hope no other celebrities dies this week, since when usually when a big celebrity dies another one usually follows.

Daniel's "physical therapist" is making Brie Bella look like Laurence fucking Olivier, by comparison. Girlfriend could barely keep a straight face. (But, really- who could blame her? This latest arc feels cheap, even by Jerry Springer standards. Jeez o flip.)

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Claire Lynch was dumb when TNA did it and WWE doing their own version is super disappointing.
    Meet me beyond the emptiness
    And only then will you see
    All that you have in this world Is all that you need

I was going to mention that particular angle/nugget, but resisted out of fear of the usual "all wrestling companies copy each other" clusterfuck of circular argumentation that inevitably pop up with such comparisons.

But, yeah- this physical trainer silliness doesn't even taste like leftovers. It smacks of something that's been hidden in the back of Jeffrey Dahmer's fridge.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

So, the options for the Ambrose/Rollins rematch are

No DQ
    No Holds Barred
    Falls Count Anywhere

Aren't the first two the same match, with the third one being the same thing with a small gimmick? Not that I'm complaining, but it isn't exactly much of an option.

Yes, this is exactly what I thought. I mean its almost like Pick A to require the pin to be in the top right of the ring. Pick B for center of the ring. Pick C for the lower left of the screen