Page 1137 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 137 637 1037 1087 112711351136113711381139 1147 1187 1237 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,370 of 15336
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    If there was gonna be any duck references, I would have preferred this instead:

That wasn't depressing at all.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I don't stand by that. RESPECT THE BEARD!
    If you locked somebody in a room and made them watch your GIF 1000 times I bet the urge to suplex a deer would be unbearable.

Cruelty to animals, that's how it starts.

PETA going to get your ass

Black Ninja!
    The beard for the title... Seems like a fair trade.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Summer Rae isn't hot, and can't dance for a poke up the bum.

Not enjoying Riley on commentating duties, at all. Maybe if works on it a bit he'll improve. I think he's pretty poor just now.

Riley on Smackdown commentary? Cool. I'll be interested to see how he performs; I always felt the company dropped the ball with him. I'd really like to see him get a measure of success.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I may have been too quick to judge. He's alright, he can improve. There's just a bit too much cheesy hyperbole.

I've never seen the appeal of Riley quite like some others. I think a lot of them just liked his music, for some strange reason. I do agree that coming off the face turn on the Miz he was hot at that time. Miz was just doing such a good job at being disliked, that when Riley beat him up, people loved it. Whilst I never really liked A-Ry, they did mess up not capitalising on that.

Blog Entries
    They dropped the ball on Miz and Riley, period. They could have been a pairing to rival the NAO or Miz & Morrison and used extensively for a long time. But no, typical WWE can never hold their water.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I may have been too quick to judge. He's alright, he can improve. There's just a bit too much cheesy hyperbole.

I've never seen the appeal of Riley quite like some others. I think a lot of them just liked his music, for some strange reason. I do agree that coming off the face turn on the Miz he was hot at that time. Miz was just doing such a good job at being disliked, that when Riley beat him up, people loved it. Whilst I never really liked A-Ry, they did mess up not capitalising on that.
    Yeah, whether you like Riley or not, there's just no denying that he was white hot after turning on The Miz. If the WWE had followed through and capitalized on that momentum, I truly believe we'd have been looking at a legit new star (and not of the failed experiment variety like Ryback).

But the clean-cut, articulate white-boy stuff should get him far behind the desk if he just keeps his nose clean. My hope is that he doesn't rest on his laurels and makes a sincere effort to continually evolve.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They dropped the ball on Miz and Riley, period. They could have been a pairing to rival the NAO or Miz & Morrison and used extensively for a long time. But no, typical WWE can never hold their water.
    They definitely split them too quick. But when that decision accidentally got Riley massively over, they were fools to not exploit the absolute shit out of it.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I think Cody might very well be the most underrated in-ring talent on the roster. Big things ahead for that kid.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9