Page 1362 of 1535 FirstFirst ... 362 862 1262 1312 135213601361136213631364 1372 1412 1462 ... LastLast
Results 13,611 to 13,620 of 15350
  1. #13611
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    And next week it'll Ambrose.
    Honestly? I would not be surprised.

    Roman has really shot up and shown the most progression since their debut, which could be attributed to the fact many saw him as the worst of the three in terms of just about everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    there is only one wrestling style :P
    Yes, WWE's style. ;D
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #13612
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    i did say it was a must see. i advice you search it on youtube. you wont regret
    I will when I get around to it. Hahah
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  3. #13613
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Honestly? I would not be surprised.

    Roman has really shot up and shown the most progression since their debut, which could be attributed to the fact many saw him as the worst of the three in terms of just about everything.



    Yes, WWE's style. ;D
    I had actually seen some of his stuff in FCW(yeah the old NXT) and I was assure he would do good. It was smart by WWE to bring him up with two loved IWC darlings, so he could get over easily.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #13614
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Honestly? I would not be surprised.

    Roman has really shot up and shown the most progression since their debut, which could be attributed to the fact many saw him as the worst of the three in terms of just about everything.



    Yes, WWE's style. ;D
    that pg crap is weak. its not wrestling, its entertainment. there is no blood :P

  5. #13615
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I had actually seen some of his stuff in FCW(yeah the old NXT) and I was assure he would do good. It was smart by WWE to bring him up with two loved IWC darlings, so he could get over easily.
    Haha, to the IWC that probably hurt him more, until he became the breakout star.

    I didn't see much of his stuff in FCW, though I do remember him being some type of business man or something, after he was Leakee.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #13616
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    that pg crap is weak. its not wrestling, its entertainment. there is no blood :P
    You're right, needs more CZW deathmatches and backyard hardcore matches. That's real wrestling!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  7. #13617
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Haha, to the IWC that probably hurt him more, until he became the breakout star.

    I didn't see much of his stuff in FCW, though I do remember him being some type of business man or something, after he was Leakee.
    You should check his match against Seth and Ambrose. That way when they finally have their match you'll see the improvement.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #13618
    Well, at least we do not have to worry about Cena winning the rumble this year.

  9. #13619
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the 572nd time at the 2014 WWE Royal Rumble. YAY...
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  10. #13620
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    You're right, needs more CZW deathmatches and backyard hardcore matches. That's real wrestling!
    exactly. cena cant touch sick nick.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.