Page 1271 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 271 771 1171 1221 126112691270127112721273 1281 1321 1371 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,710 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Big E's face turn went pretty well, all things considered. Pretty interested to see what they do with him.
    Call me when he becomes interesting. Like, when he turns into the new Tugboat or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Call me when he becomes interesting. Like, when he turns into the new Tugboat or something.
    This might not help your opinion of him on television, but dude is an absolute riot on Twitter. He's one of, like, 6 people on that whole fucking thing that's actually worth following.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Between you and Robstar, that makes one of you.

And this Smackdown has been pretty darn good so far. Better than this week's RAW, that's for sure.
    Yeah, I'm sort of regretting not having followed it more intently. Solid show, from top to bottom.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    This might not help your opinion of him on television, but dude is an absolute riot on Twitter. He's one of, like, 6 people on that whole fucking thing that's actually worth following.
    Yeah from what I have read, he's pretty funny. I just think he looks all sorts of ridiculous. I'll cut him some slack I guess.

Yeah from what I have read, he's pretty funny. I just think he looks all sorts of ridiculous. I'll cut him some slack I guess.
    He's definitely a goofy-looking dude. Like, his face is too small for his head. And his body looks cobbled together from random, over-juiced parts. But it adds a certain "character actor" quality to him that I get a kick out of.

Besides, I'd take a Big E over a Bobby fucking Lashley, ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    He's definitely a goofy-looking dude. Like, his face is too small for his head. And his body looks cobbled together from random, over-juiced parts. But it adds a certain "character actor" quality to him that I get a kick out of.

Besides, I'd take a Big E over a Bobby fucking Lashley, ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
    I don't think I ever saw a Lashley match. I was out during his era. Langston is so short and coupled with the goofy haircut and poor choice of tights....well, it's not a good start. He strikes me as a geeky guy who got muscly.....like Urkel. With muscles.

I don't think I ever saw a Lashley match. I was out during his era. Langston is so short and coupled with the goofy haircut and poor choice of tights....well, it's not a good start. He strikes me as a geeky guy who got muscly.....like Urkel. With muscles.
    You just pin pointed what his twitter account is all alike.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Think of a bald Big E with the voice of David Beckham, and you've got a rough approximation of Bobby Lashley.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Think of a bald Big E with the voice of David Beckham, and you've got a rough approximation of Bobby Lashley.
    Hey hey, don't diss Becks! He's alright!

Hey hey, don't diss Becks! He's alright!
    Still talks like he's got his pants stuffed full o' Sweet & Low, though.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9