Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Mercy 2016

No Mercy 2016

So we got our main event it should be great .
    AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena
    The match itself should be good and the promos look like they will be as good.
    However, I think No Mercy 2016 ends with a return by
    Ric Flair who will side either with Cena heading toward No Mercy or will comeback at No Mercy to cost John Cena the match saying hes not gonna let Cena ruin his legacy and side with AJ I think Dean Ambrose is not involved in pinfall either and might see rumblings of heel turn.
    Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    I don't want to see Flair return. If he makes a one off return to cost Cena the match and then go away again then I could live with that, but if he's coming back to manage Styles then I don't want to see it. Styles is doing great on his own and doesn't need someone taking the spotlight away from him.

I'm opposed to Cena being in this match at all. AJ beat him clean at Summerslam so it doesn't make sense for him to be in there for me. I'm very worried that he's going to win the title. I don't think he will, but it's WWE so there's always that chance that they'll do something stupid.

Ideal scenario for me is Styles wins the match by pinning Cena. I think if he pins Ambrose then it waters down the guaranteed one on one match he's been promised. Cena takes the pin by AJ and hen goes away to film his show.

Unless dean turns and Flair sides with him but i cant see that but i def see Flair involved at somepoint in this

As for cena in this im ok with it i have a feeling cena wins 17x at wm this year as story goes Ambrose/Styles whole build up was dick kick city and I wasnt a fan of that but i think cena will push Ambrose to his next level i love dean hes my fav in wwe rn then few others but i think hes running course as a face for now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    As for cena in this im ok with it i have a feeling cena wins 17x at wm this year as story goes Ambrose/Styles whole build up was dick kick city and I wasnt a fan of that but i think cena will push Ambrose to his next level i love dean hes my fav in wwe rn then few others but i think hes running course as a face for now
    While I expect Cena to beat Flair's record, I don't think he should.
    I think the low blow was a fine setup to continue the Ambrose vs Styles feud. That's how heels do things. Styles will eventually beat Ambrose one on one so there's no issue there for me.

Flair and Ambrose is an even worse pairing than Styles and Flair. Ambrose is a lone wolf and does his own thing, it's part of his gimmick. He doesn't need Flair.

I would like to see Cena vs Ambrose with Ambrose as the heel, but I don't agree that Ambrose is done as a face. Sure, he may not be quite as popular as he was a few months back, but he's still one of the most cheered faces. I think it's just a case of him being better when he's chasing the title as a face. Now that he's won it and held it for a while fans have cooled off a bit on him, which is another reason why it was a good idea to move the title on to Styles at this point in time.

Me too, I don't want to see Flair involved in that match or even after. I'm not a Flair fan, never was never will be. And Flair managing Styles has already been done.....in TNA, and by the way Styles needs nobody to shine, he's just phenomenal. I think it's too early to have Cena involved in the title picture. I would have put him and win vs Styles at TLC, then have Styles wins the Rumble and win back the belt at Mania, then face turn and feud vs Wyatt

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ideal scenario for me is Styles wins the match by pinning Cena. I think if he pins Ambrose then it waters down the guaranteed one on one match he's been promised. Cena takes the pin by AJ and hen goes away to film his show.
    Shane never said that Ambrose would have his "one on one" rematch after No Mercy. Don't forget there are still 3 Smackdown before the ppv, so this rematch could happen there.

I agree with u guys im js what no mercy is prob gonna be I am a fan of aj and i do like him by himself but do you think just with the history flair has with aj and the 16x tie it could happen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Me too, I don't want to see Flair involved in that match or even after. I'm not a Flair fan, never was never will be. And Flair managing Styles has already been done.....in TNA, and by the way Styles needs nobody to shine, he's just phenomenal. I think it's too early to have Cena involved in the title picture. I would have put him and win vs Styles at TLC, then have Styles wins the Rumble and win back the belt at Mania, then face turn and feud vs Wyatt

Shane never said that Ambrose would have his "one on one" rematch after No Mercy. Don't forget there are still 3 Smackdown before the ppv, so this rematch could happen there.
    While that's true, I'd expect Ambrose to have a on on one rematch with him on ppv down the line.

I think these main matches will take place at the ppv

AJ Styles(c) vs Dean Ambrose vs John Cena
    The Miz(c) vs Dolph Ziggler
    Becky Lynch(c) vs Alexa Bliss
    Rhyno & Slater(c) vs The Usos
    Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

Probably 1 or 2 more but it does not really matters (no disrespect)

Blog Entries
    Wouldnt Flair showing up and looking happy to be there kind of undermine his daughter just recently crushing him on national tv?

Also who cares if John Cena does beat Flairs record. if anything it just shows how much John has meant to the company for the last 15 plus years.
    #HugLife

‚Äč