Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Undertaker vs Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania 32

Ok ,so Roman Reigns conquers the Rumble and goes on as the champion. Yes triple h is a top choice but with no match for taker what bigger name then the champ is there. Nobody. And if you really wanna make Roman look strong and be the face have him get that mania rub off a taker match for the history books.

TAKER can win and drop the title in the next month or 2 just having those 2 or 3 matches with Roman

or

Reigns can win and be the bulldozer champ taking down all comers, with a hefty title reign.

Thoughts?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I can understand your thought process but Reigns isn't dropping the Title for a long time, he'll drop it to a returning Rollins at the earliest so it'll be the second half of the year.

Could argue that going over Brock clean is the biggest rub that could be given now.

Blog Entries
    Reigns would be booed out of the building if he was facing Taker at Wrestlemania, and he'll be booed even louder if he beat him, destroying all the hard work that's been done as of late to finally get him over with the crowd.

I feel that the match vs HHH is the best possible way for him to go, whether he's the champ or not by the time Mania rolls around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Reigns would be booed out of the building if he was facing Taker at Wrestlemania, and he'll be booed even louder if he beat him, destroying all the hard work that's been done as of late to finally get him over with the crowd.
    If WWE's intention is to turn Roman heel, that's a great scenario. But I don't think that's their intention.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    If WWE's intention is to turn Roman heel, that's a great scenario. But I don't think that's their intention.
    Yeah the point of turning him for a heel run before turning back face has gone, he's going to be the super face from here on out.

Blog Entries
    I don't think we'll get a Taker match this year, even if it IS in Texas

Taker vs New Day

book it!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't think we'll get a Taker match this year, even if it IS in Texas
    I'm inclined to agree with this, Cena going down unexpectedly has really screwed their ideas.

Blog Entries
    I still think there's scope for Reigns to have a heel run, even if he's set to be the company's super face going forward. But I don't think this years Wrestlemania is the place to do it by having hi face Taker.

I think we will have an Undertaker match, but against who? It's up in the air for now. But it's that a good thing? In past years we've grown used to knowing who gets to face Taker at Mania, isn't it exciting not knowing who he's going to face for once? Just because we don't know who it's going to be or there isn't an obvious candidate jumping out doesn't mean it won't happen. WWE are aiming for a record attendance at the stadium so I think given the injuries they have, they NEED to have Taker on the card to make that happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I still think there's scope for Reigns to have a heel run, even if he's set to be the company's super face going forward. But I don't think this years Wrestlemania is the place to do it by having hi face Taker.

I think we will have an Undertaker match, but against who?
    Jericho? He can play both face/heel. As face, they can have a match out of respect between legends, as heel, any excuse is valid. Jericho is a big name to draw viewers and a loss against Taker won't hurt him career wise.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!