Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Titus O' Neil Suspended

Ok , VKM is being very , very petty to suspend Titus for 90 days , jeez man 90 days . So the man is going to miss Wrestlemania for being playful . I do understand that it was during a moment for Daniel Bryan and that it was shown on screen and seen by many on the network or wateva .

They want to be proffesional . Fine. But to be suspended Titus for 90 days , I say it's just too much .

Vince being a lil bitch about it in my opinion.

Thoughts?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Titus who?

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Titus who?

WWE Superstar Titus O' Neil former tag team champion with Darren Young as The PrimeTime Players , he does a lot of charity work for wwe and got encouraged to get into the wrestling business by his good friend Dave Bautista aka Batista . He also got a catchy taunt where he barks like a dog right before a big splash in the corner to his opponent. Also, from the last few weeks it looked as if he was getting a singles push until this past Monday .

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

This is just an example of Vince being bitchmade. To suspend Titus over something so trivial is ridiculous. Titus was just playing around with Vince towards the end of the show as the broadcasting was about to fade out. Vince is known for getting physical in a jokingly way with his employees so Titus obviously felt comfortable enough to do so during the very end of an unscripted light hearted farewell to Daniel Bryan. At best if Vince felt it was unprofessional he should've pulled Titus to the side and give him a warning, but never suspension. A wrestler don't even get 90 days when they break the wellness policy for the first time so I just know this is just Vince overreacting to something that doesn't even deserve a negative reaction.

Titus is a good dude and one of the few dudes that's willing to do outside work for the wwe and does it proudly. It's just a shame he gotta suffer because Vince wanted to be petty over something that's not even worth being punished for.

Blog Entries
    Given the amount of charity and publicity stuff he does for WWE I expect him to be back and barking again in no time. The suspension's already been reduced to 60 days, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it reduced further as they realise what a petty thing it was to suspend him for in the first place.

You mean he is a part of WWE roster where everyone is equal and no one is really a star.

Seriously speaking, is he really a big deal to be worth talking about? His only claim to fame is his charity work. The reason why I say that is because everyone is talking about him missing Wrestlemania, but my question is. Does he even have a chance to be on the card? His best shot is Andre the Giant Battle Royal, which holds little to no importance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    You mean he is a part of WWE roster where everyone is equal and no one is really a star.

Seriously speaking, is he really a big deal to be worth talking about? His only claim to fame is his charity work. The reason why I say that is because everyone is talking about him missing Wrestlemania, but my question is. Does he even have a chance to be on the card? His best shot is Andre the Giant Battle Royal, which holds little to no importance.
    It's just something to talk about really though, something to get a discussion going here.

But you're right, he's not that major of a star, and chances are he'd only have been in the Andre the Giant BR, which he wouldn't have a shot at winning anyway, so no, he's not that important.

I didn't want to shut down the conversation. Its just that I read main page comments about people going on and on about this. It just bugs me when people make a huge deal about such matters.

Blog Entries
    This wasn't a backstage job in front of a few people. It was in front of thousands in the arena and God knows how many watching at home. My view is that it serves him right. You pick your time and place to fuck about and that was just not it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Well I guess he'll have a lot more time to comb his hair with a washrag...
    "For the Druids' legends are true..."