Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Roman Reigns suspended

Has been suspended for 30 days how big is this will his push stop how about the draft this is huge

I don't think it will hurt his status in WWE. When he returns he will be back in main event, he will also be back in time for Battleground so the match can still happen. His suspension is like the punishment that kids get.

Damn, that sucks :/ My mate literally just told me about this so I came on to check and then seen your thread and then checked the news side of the site.

Real shame. Big fan of Reigns. That said, he's owned up and WWE have done the right thing in punishing him. Just goes to show, nobody is above being punished and that's how it should be.

Not sure what it means story or feud wise, I'm behind and yet to watch Raw so I don't know what the plan was. I'm assuming they were going with a Triple Threat at Battleground which will now go to a One on One match between Rollins & Ambrose with maybe Reigns returning for that Triple Threat feud at SumerSlam, perhaps.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    I've seen so many say that this is the reason the title was taken off Reigns clean at MITB. I dissagree with that though, as this is surely a recent development that's happened since Raw ended. While Reigns will be back in time for the Battleground ppv, they surely wouldn't have booked the triple threat knowing that Reigns would then be missing from every Raw and Smackdown between now and the ppv?

I think this can go either way. We've seen that suspensions haven't hurt people in the past. Randy Orton's had wellness policy violations for years (he had his second in the not too distant past) and that hasn't stopped him from amassing 12 world championships.
    On the other hand, a guy like Chris Masters had policy violations and was quickly reduced to nothing.

I'm thinking that Reigns will be fine, and he'll be back in the main event picture and winning the world title back sooner rather than later.

It won't hurt him at all

if anything it will help him when he returns as a heel destroying Ambrose

thats how how he should be booked anyways

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Lol.

Hey, in one one day, Roman granted more wishes than John Cena has in his entire career.

There are news sites that are reporting that WWE knew about his violation prior to the MITB. Its quite convenient that Dean Ambrose became world champion just when the current champion had to be taken off of TV.

On side note, it must be a big violation considering WWE choose to suspend him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    There are news sites that are reporting that WWE knew about his violation prior to the MITB. Its quite convenient that Dean Ambrose became world champion just when the current champion had to be taken off of TV.

On side note, it must be a big violation considering WWE choose to suspend him.
    Define a "big violation"? If it's a substance on the WWE's banned list then he has to be suspended. Even if it was some vitamin pill they didn't allow or whatever then he'd have to be suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Define a "big violation"? If it's a substance on the WWE's banned list then he has to be suspended. Even if it was some vitamin pill they didn't allow or whatever then he'd have to be suspended.
    What I mean is that, WWE would want to protect their top star by looking the other way, if they could. You said "WWE's banned list", key word "WWE", which means they can manipulate circumstances to cover it up.