Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Exclamation A Man Called Sting

So here it is, that rabidly anticipated time of year again - STING SEASON!!! The time when rumours and "reports" about Sting signing with WWE. You can read about it here - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...n-negotiations

Now, considering WWE have managed to talk The Ultimate Warrior around, I think that WWE might have finally stumbled on a negotiating tactic that works. That tactic would be to leave Vince out of it and therefore make the necessary concessions to get the guy to sign. HHH has managed to help get some never-woulds into the Hall of Fame in recent years, is he the key?

Let the chaos begin.

Blog Entries
    I have to be the first to say this...

STING VS TAKER! WM 30! Woot!

In all seriousness, I don't doubt that Sting will one day show up in a WWE ring. Do I think that WWE could get him to perform in a WWE ring, sure. I do wonder the validity of the report beings it seems to happen every year during this time... But I wouldn't be surprised if the Icon did make an appearance someday. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Until Sting and Undertaker are nose-to-nose on RAW, I won't believe it'll really happen. But point taken about Trips being the Butthurt Wrestler Whisperer. If anybody could finally do it, it would be him.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    On one hand, there is that part of me that wants to see Sting and Taker standing face to face in the ring, and get those goosebumps, but on the other, I just can't see it happening. I think Rob makes a good point though in that there have been people coming back to the WWE, going into the HOF, that 5, 10 years ago, everyone would have been like hell no. I think it there was a good time to do it, this is the time.

Blog Entries
    The only thing about an Undertaker match that is questionable is the outcome. Who wins? Do you sign Sting just to get him to do the job? Or does he take the streak? And what purpose would that serve?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The only thing about an Undertaker match that is questionable is the outcome. Who wins? Do you sign Sting just to get him to do the job? Or does he take the streak? And what purpose would that serve?
    I think he would job. I would think if they ended the streak, they'd use it to propel someone to the next level. Obviously they don't need to do that with Sting.

i love sting season, as much as the road to wm. you dont know what youre gonna get

So do members get a day of work for Wrestlemania as National Sting Day?

I think we should!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You just get him in to do the job of course. As you point out, what purpose is there in Sting beating Taker? Glad you asked. Answer: there is none. It's a nostalgia match, nothing more. Taker winning is a given.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

could be just for the HOF. also i woulodn't mind taker sting tag match.