RAW exclusive ppv
    Hell in a Cell

SD exclusive ppv
    TLC
    Elimination Chamber

Global ppv
    Extreme Rules
    Money in The Bank

I think the all the gimmick ppvs should remain global ppvs and not exclusive ones, especially Elimination Chamber. I would love to see all the main titles being on the line in the chamber at this ppv, I don't think it would be too much. The WWE Universal belt, WWE Championship belt, both women championships and of course now that it's back, the cruiserweight championship.

I glad the MITB ppv is global, so there will still be 2 MITB briefcases, may be 3 if they add a cruiserweight one, it should be fantastic, that would elevate the interest of the cruiserweight division ^^

I think, the extreme rules and Hell in a Cell ppv should be stoppped once and for all as there is no more extreme in the WWE now. Instead they should do a standard ppv, it would not change things at all. These ppv is now a non sense.

TLC is a SD exclusive. Too bad for the cruiserweight division...

What do you think guys ?
    Do you think exclusive ppv is a good thing ?

Blog Entries
    Gimmick ppv's are something that should be faded away completely IMO, and I especially think that making these gimmick ppv's brand exclusive is a bad choice. The Elimination Chamber definitely should be dual branded, as should MITB. HIAC and TLC don't need to be ppv's and if Extreme Rules is to be a ppv still then that should too be dual branded.

WWE is always talking about how the Women's division has evolved since the Women's Revolution, etc..etc... That's why, I think it should be a good move to add a 20 women Royal Rumble match at the RR ppv. There are enough women on both RAW & SD, and even more if you add NXT and some one shot returning former women.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    WWE is always talking about how the Women's division has evolved since the Women's Revolution, etc..etc... That's why, I think it should be a good move to add a 20 women Royal Rumble match at the RR ppv. There are enough women on both RAW & SD, and even more if you add NXT and some one shot returning former women.
    I wouldn't mind seeing that happen. It would be a cool way to reintroduce Mickie James and Tamina (who's cleared to return from injury). I think it would be another good step in terms of evolving the women's division. Adding a women's MITB match next year would be a good move too.