Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ooooooohhhhh Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh!

Although it's not 'official yet' (even though it's teased on WWE.com) it is expected that a Hall Of Fame announcement will be made on Raw tonight, confirming Macho Man Randy Savage as the first 2015 HOF Inductee.

Long overdue but so glad it's happening at last.

Let's hear some of your favourite Macho Man matches or moments.

Last edited by Wade Barrett 1979; 01-12-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Macho man vs Ric flair , vs warrior , vs hogan and vs steamboat . Those memories are forever lasting with me.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Well,finally! Honest to God,for years now WWE has been as bad as Rock and Roll HOF,the guys that deserved to get inducted first get picked only when there's either no options left or people who are in charge finally come to their senses. But this is good news for all wrestling fans!!! Makes me even want to drop an elbow!!!

Blog Entries
    Yes! It's about time the Macho Man gets his due. I was always a fan of his and have been waiting for this for ages.

Can't wait!

Dig IT!! May have to purchase some Slim Jim's for the occasion!

Blog Entries
    Well overdue. While it's a great shame that he wasn't inducted while he was still alive, I think the main stumbling block that's prevented the induction since then has been his dumbass brother refusing to give permission for WWE to do it unless the whole family got inducted. If that's not trying to ride coat tails then I don't know what is.
    Anyway, very glad that it's finally happening as it's richly deserved.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I would of love to see macho and lethal thst would been great
    When in doubt rain snow and shine or live ambrose shines

Wwe is something else for having the great macho man randy savage aka mr. Slim Jim in the hall of fame so late. I mean seriously how you gonna have booker t and edge in the hall of fame before macho man. The wwe is doing it all backwards. No hate on edge and booker t, but it says a lot about wwe when they don't even have guys like the rock or the undertaker in the wwe hall of fame who put more work in the wwe than both of them. They need to start prioritizing the hall of fame because it's ridiculous that there are still wrestlers that helped carry the wwe that are household names that are just now getting their recognition. Macho man isn't just some ordinary hall of fame caliber wrestler; he's a pop culture icon. His voice, his attire, and his entrance music alone is enough to be put in any wrestling hall of fame, let along the wwe`s. Please everyone take some time to appreciate at least one match of one of the greatest to ever do it.

Quote Originally Posted by realwrestling View Post
    Wwe is something else for having the great macho man randy savage aka mr. Slim Jim in the hall of fame so late. I mean seriously how you gonna have booker t and edge in the hall of fame before macho man. The wwe is doing it all backwards. No hate on edge and booker t, but it says a lot about wwe when they don't even have guys like the rock or the undertaker in the wwe hall of fame who put more work in the wwe than both of them. They need to start prioritizing the hall of fame because it's ridiculous that there are still wrestlers that helped carry the wwe that are household names that are just now getting their recognition. Macho man isn't just some ordinary hall of fame caliber wrestler; he's a pop culture icon. His voice, his attire, and his entrance music alone is enough to be put in any wrestling hall of fame, let along the wwe`s. Please everyone take some time to appreciate at least one match of one of the greatest to ever do it.
    To be fair though the issue wasn't really WWE's, the situation with MM was similar to the situation with Owen.

Plus I'm not buying the Rock deserves to be in more than Edge or Booker T based on work put in. Edge was there working his ass off and building his career from 1997 to 2011, when he was forced to retire. Booker T worked his ass off from 1993 to 2010. Rock worked from 1996 to 2001 solidly but he soon had his head turned when Hollywood came knocking and only appeared sporadically ever since.

You have an argument with Taker but not a leg to stand on with the Rock, who was afforded more opportunity immediately due to his family heritage also. (Oh and I am a huge fan of the Rock before you jump on that wagon)

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    WWE HOF is always lead by at least one big name every year,it's true that some inductions should be more of a priority but hell,look at Rock and Roll HOF and look at WWE HOF - both have made dumb decisions and both have gotten slammed for it. And yet,who else is there to honor the legends of business?
    Also,I think Macho Man deserves to have a memorial battle royal in his name!!!

First off, the rock means more to pro wrestling and especially to the wwe than edge and booker t. The rock was there when it counted. He could have left and went to wcw. but he didn't. He was there as one of the main contributors of what made the wwe sucessful. His presence was essential to the attitude era and the monday night war. Him along with stone cold were selling out shows and anchoring the company when vince was shook out of his mind because wcw were legit serious when it came to putting him out of business. The rock is in the tier wrestling with the likes of macho man, hogan, stone cold, ric flair, and sting in terms to how essential his contributions were to the wrestling industry. Smackdown was coined from the rock. His influence is undeniably stronger than edge and booker t. Him and austin defined an era that is arguably the most talked about era to this day.The rock took the dumbest move in wrestling and turned it into one of the most well known finishers in the business. I don't care how many years both of them have wrestled the rock means more than both of them. His role was bigger and his contributions were bigger to wrestling. The fact that you were so convinced that you had to be disrespectful lets me know that you clearly wasn't thinking straight. Both were good in their own right, but there's no way in hell you can post such blasphemy and say that the rock contributions to wrestling meant less than edge`s and booker t`s. Simply put, you don't know what the hell you're talking about in regards to that.
    Last edited by realwrestling; 01-14-2015 at 04:51 AM.