Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Samoa Joe is here!

So the latest NXT recruit is none other than Samoa Joe! He's finally signed!

No word yet on when he's expected to debut, I saw one cool idea proposed where he could debut to face Kevin Owens if Zayn's not cleared to compete at the next Takeover event.

Also, he looks to have been hitting the gym hard to get in better shape

So yeah, exciting times! Loads of potentially excellent matches on the cards now (we seem to be saying that about every guy WWE signs to NXT these days), and it'll be cool to see Joe finally getting a shot at the big leagues!

Thoughts on this news?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

He looks to be in WWE shape but I don't wanna see him and Kevin snores I watched nxt and I just don't see the hype in Owens. I'm gonna hurt u I'm gonna hurt u he has zero Mic skills.

As for Joe, he can be the best submission wrestler in WWE since he they don't speak of
    RIP Dusty Rhodes the greatest of common men the American Dream

I think it's great news! I can't wait to see him in WWE I wish Balor would get advanced

Great news!

I hope they keep Joe in his new name and still have the "Joe is gonna kill you" chants.

Glad, I don't have to worry about getting disgusted by his man boobs anymore. He should have gotten in shape long ago. Don't know what took him so long.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    He looks to be in WWE shape but I don't wanna see him and Kevin snores I watched nxt and I just don't see the hype in Owens. I'm gonna hurt u I'm gonna hurt u he has zero Mic skills.

As for Joe, he can be the best submission wrestler in WWE since he they don't speak of
    What? You don't think Kevin Owens can cut a promo? I think he's excellent on the mic, a real natural. I never watched too much of his pre-WWE work in ROH and such but since coming to NXT he's been great with his mic work IMO. Really impressive. He's going to be a huge star in WWE for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Glad, I don't have to worry about getting disgusted by his man boobs anymore. He should have gotten in shape long ago. Don't know what took him so long.
    I just think he had grown frustrated with TNA's treatment and booking of him and just didn't give a fuck any more. It was clear that TNA had no plans to push the guy as a legit main event star any time soon, which is ridiculous. He needed the change to motivate himself and he's got that now. Glad he's getting in shape.

On a side-note, how many TNA originals are there left now? I can't count that many. Storm, Roode and Abyss are the only three I can think of off the top of my head from the male roster.

I can't lie I never cared for Joe. To me he is overated. A fat man that can move fast and mic skills are trash . Time will tell if he can make a splash in wwe or just be a hype.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I just think he had grown frustrated with TNA's treatment and booking of him and just didn't give a fuck any more. It was clear that TNA had no plans to push the guy as a legit main event star any time soon, which is ridiculous. He needed the change to motivate himself and he's got that now. Glad he's getting in shape.
    To be honest, I lost interest in Joe after his saga with Angle. Joe is a decent wrestler, but to me he is somewhat similar to a Kane. A legit upper card wrestler, but he lacks something to get to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    On a side-note, how many TNA originals are there left now? I can't count that many. Storm, Roode and Abyss are the only three I can think of off the top of my head from the male roster.
    You forgot Gail Kim and part time Mickie James. To me it doesn't matter, if you are an original, jumped ship or just starting your career. As long as I get to watch an entertaining show. I don't see that as a problem.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    To be honest, I lost interest in Joe after his saga with Angle. Joe is a decent wrestler, but to me he is somewhat similar to a Kane. A legit upper card wrestler, but he lacks something to get to the next level.
    I don't know, Kane's proven that he had the tools to be a main event player, his promo work when he was the WHC was the best work of his career by far. I think Joe has that 'it' factor, but time will tell I guess.

You forgot Gail Kim and part time Mickie James. To me it doesn't matter, if you are an original, jumped ship or just starting your career. As long as I get to watch an entertaining show. I don't see that as a problem.
    I didn't bother counting among the KO's since I don't really give a shit about them, hence why I said "male roster".
    No, it absolutely doesn't matter, I just made reference to it as a 'fun fact' of sorts, as opposed to making it a positive/negative thing.

Don't forget Eric I think im Ambrose young
    RIP Dusty Rhodes the greatest of common men the American Dream