Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should Sting Win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship?

I say give him a run and let Seth Rollins beat sting around February before wrestlemania. I doubt sting ever wins the title because I see Rollins beating cm punk title reign but it would be cool for sting to win a wwe title.

Thoughts?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

You never know man. Many assumed Cena was going to win both titles this past Sunday, I personally couldn't call it and it's kind of the same again here, you never truly know, as much as many like to think they know, anything can indeed happen. I would actually like too see Sting win it once. I didn't watch WCW or TNA, so I've not seen a great deal of him, sadly. So I'm relishing the chance too see him as much as I can in the WWE until he decides to retire and I loved his return on Raw.

If I had to make a prediction right now, I think Rollins will retain but I'm looking forward too the match, should be good. I kind of see Triple H costing Sting and then maybe Sting/Triple H rematch, where Sting picks up his first official WWE win.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Not a chance in hell, I'm perplexed he's even getting a shot in the first place. Apparently having just one match in WWE, which you lose, is enough to get a shot at the top Title!
    I can't see Vince letting the last remnant of WCW hold his top Title, unless he's touchy about his age now he's turned 70 and wants Sting to take his record as oldest WWE Champion.

The only good thing about this is, it should ensure that the match is given the Main Event slot.

Sting beats rollins for belt(assistance from kane). Triple h gives him a handshake afterwards only to give him the pedigree and sheamus cashes in on sting to win the belt.

GRAND OPENING GRAND CLOSING!!!
    (The new rey mysterio replacement)

Quote Originally Posted by realwrestling View Post
    Sting beats rollins for belt(assistance from kane). Triple h gives him a handshake afterwards only to give him the pedigree and sheamus cashes in on sting to win the belt.

GRAND OPENING GRAND CLOSING!!!
    (The new rey mysterio replacement)
    Yeah I could see this happening actually, without the Kane part though.

Blog Entries
    Maybe the title drops from Rollins to Sting, Sting to 'taker at SS or RR, then 'taker to Lesnar at 'mania.

I'd buy into that.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

I think Sting will win at NOC, only to lose it at at the very next ppv. It'll definitely make for some interesting RAW moments.

I hope he does. One of my favorite wrestlers of all time. A true legend that he deserves to hold the title just for one time as champion even though he is old, even though he is not as good as he used to be. Sting with the WWE title is a picture i always wanted to see.

He should be awarded the World heavyweight title at the Hall of Fame

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't mind Sting winning it, but I'd prefer it happen later, if it happens. I like Rollins and would like to see him retain a few times before he loses it. Beating Lesnar, Cena and Sting will solidify the dude as a bona fide superstar (even more so when you look back on it in five years).

If Sting wins it and Sheamus takes it off him on the same night, I might never recover and be done with wrestling. A) I don't like Sheamus and B) he is not booked well heading into it. Sting hot potato-ing his first and only wwe-title for a weak-ass Sheamus run.. the horror.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Jim Cornette: 'They think they have to make up for it by doing all this devastating stuff, but the stuff isn’t devastating if you don’t beat people with it. Then you’re just going out there exposing the business.'