Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Elimination Chamber

So similar to how they did King of the Ring as a special ppv on the WWE Network, WWE has now announced that they're going to be running another special WWE Network ppv in the form of Elimination Chamber!

I'm pretty excited about this as I really enjoy the Elimination Chamber gimmick. I thought it was a shame that they canned the match/ppv because of the issues with setting the structure up, but I'm glad that they've not done away with it completely.

With Daniel Bryan relinquishing the IC title last night on Raw, I wonder if they'll have the match contested to crown a new Intercontinental Champion. I'd certainly be in favor of seeing that, with guys like Ziggler, Neville, Barrett and Sheamus involved.

I'm glad that WWE are bringing back old gimmick matches/ppv's and using them as special WWE Network shows like this, very cool idea.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yep, I'm excited too! Great news.

I read a couple of rumors earlier that stated there would be an IC Multi man Chamber match and a Tag Team titles one too! How likely that is, I don't know but would love too see both of those things. I think the IC one is very likely and that pleases me, I think it's a cool way to contest the now vacant title.

I agree. It's cool too see these returning gimmick PPv's on the Network which already get value for money and now even more so. Two PPv's for 9.99? Awesome.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yep, I'm excited too! Great news.

I read a couple of rumors earlier that stated there would be an IC Multi man Chamber match and a Tag Team titles one too! How likely that is, I don't know but would love too see both of those things. I think the IC one is very likely and that pleases me, I think it's a cool way to contest the now vacant title.

I agree. It's cool too see these returning gimmick PPv's on the Network which already get value for money and now even more so. Two PPv's for 9.99? Awesome.
    Yeah a tag titles one would be very interesting for sure, room for a lot of carnage to happen! If it's going to be an hour long show then you could easily fit 2 chamber matches in there, so I hope we get 2.

Its a great surprise to be honest and a good idea to have it at the network as a shoe as well.

It will be great to have one for all titles.(tag team, intercontinental and world championship)

I think they should keep doing this special shows here and its a good treat for the subscribers.

I think they should have just thrown nxt a bone and give them the elimination chamber ppv. The chamber has been mostly hit or miss and plus the wwe shouldn't be treating us so well as to have not one, but two ppvs this month with our favorite wwe superstars included.

The IC and Tag Titles in the chamber are confirmed, as is a Cena appearance the WWE WHC Title being defended.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The IC and Tag Titles in the chamber are confirmed, as is a Cena appearance the WWE WHC Title being defended.
    Just seen the article on WWE.com confirming this now.
    Exciting stuff. I think the show will be longer than an hour to fit all that in, probably 2 hours. I wonder if the WWE WHC will be defended inside the chamber? Probably not I'd have thought. But still cool that we're getting 4 title matches, 2 of them (at least) being Elimination Chamber matches!

Sweet! Looking forward too seeing how the Tag Match goes down. Should be great.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just seen the article on WWE.com confirming this now.
    Exciting stuff. I think the show will be longer than an hour to fit all that in, probably 2 hours. I wonder if the WWE WHC will be defended inside the chamber? Probably not I'd have thought. But still cool that we're getting 4 title matches, 2 of them (at least) being Elimination Chamber matches!
    I think we may see world title in the chamber or number 1 contenders shot chamber including Rollins, Show, Kane, Reigns, Ambrose and Orton

Divas title match in the chamber ?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012