Page 964 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 46486491495496296396496596697410141064 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 14617
  1. #9631
    Cena has so much charisma.
    Pop for Ziggler was crazy.
    Ryback ending was cool.
    Crowd was great.

    Very enjoyable RAW.

  2. #9632

  3. #9633
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Coalberg didn't do a bad job with that introduction.

     

  4. #9634
    No wonder they barely let Ziggler talk. His voice gets all cracked up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  5. #9635
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Pretty chilling promo from the Shield. Reign's delivery was especially convincing.

     

  6. #9636
    The Trinity TheDevilsAdvocate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SomewhereBetterThanHere~
    Posts
    4,304
    I love how Kane goes from this orange-ish dark tan to being whiter than my bed sheets.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  7. #9637
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I love how Kane goes from this orange-ish dark tan to being whiter than my bed sheets.
    I hope your bed sheets were white to begin with.

    Also, I hate how Santino's being used. He should be a better utilized talent.

     

  8. #9638
    The Trinity TheDevilsAdvocate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SomewhereBetterThanHere~
    Posts
    4,304
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I hope your bed sheets were white to begin with.

    Also, I hate how Santino's being used. He should be a better utilized talent.
    They are very VERY clean. I can promise you that. I just thought it was an appropriate comparison.


    And yeah... Santino should be taken more seriously. He could be one of the best Faces the company could have if used correctly. He has the skills in the ring, he can talk on the microphone, he is actually funny.. And he can do an awesome kip up. What more could you possibly ask for? He is definitely somebody I would want to see over somebody such as Big Show or Mark Henry. I always prepare myself for boredom when they show up.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  9. #9639
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    They are very VERY clean. I can promise you that. I just thought it was an appropriate comparison.


    And yeah... Santino should be taken more seriously. He could be one of the best Faces the company could have if used correctly. He has the skills in the ring, he can talk on the microphone, he is actually funny.. And he can do an awesome kip up. What more could you possibly ask for? He is definitely somebody I would want to see over somebody such as Big Show or Mark Henry. I always prepare myself for boredom when they show up.
    I'm a real big fan of Henry. Show? Not so much. But even Henry can get a little boring when he doesn't really go anywhere. He had me glued to the TV during his 2006 and 2011 run. But yeah, Marella can draw me into the moment of the match when something big is at stake. Take the RR '11 and the Elimination Chamber match in 2012.

     

  10. #9640
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,431
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    They are very VERY clean. I can promise you that. I just thought it was an appropriate comparison.


    And yeah... Santino should be taken more seriously. He could be one of the best Faces the company could have if used correctly. He has the skills in the ring, he can talk on the microphone, he is actually funny.. And he can do an awesome kip up. What more could you possibly ask for? He is definitely somebody I would want to see over somebody such as Big Show or Mark Henry. I always prepare myself for boredom when they show up.
    See guys? I always told you Devs was a high class fella. High class always change the sheets between customers



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.