Page 959 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949957958959960961 969 1009 1059 1459 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I give in depth answers. Sorry for that. Maybe I should post your wrong. Would that be better?
    Or you could just post elsewhere. That way we'll all at least be certain in regards to how few of the fuck are being handed out.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Or you could just post elsewhere. That way we'll all at least be certain in regards to how few of the fuck are being handed out.
    Nah I like it here. And if people don't like me well that's there problem and not mine.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    I give in depth answers. Sorry for that. Maybe I should post your wrong. Would that be better?
    But weren't you searching for that fuck you didn't give? You must have found it because you then started going off on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I don't know, I thought he looked pretty great at The Rumble. I can even remember remarking how impressed I was that he didn't seem to have the slightest bit of rust on him.
    Jericho's been excellent since his 2013 return. I can't recall him being in a bad match since coming back. I think last night's match was the worst, but that was still good, apart form the sloppy finish.

And this crowd tonight has had me in stitches. fantastic.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But weren't you searching for that fuck you didn't give? You must have found it because you then started going off on it.
    Lol Star. Nah I'm still looking for it, but I think I am close to finding it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho's been excellent since his 2013 return. I can't recall him being in a bad match since coming back. I think last night's match was the worst, but that was still good, apart form the sloppy finish.

And this crowd tonight has had me in stitches. fantastic.
    I disagree. I think he's been a tad off. I think you're watching with your fan eyes TomTom. Or maybe I have just come to expect more from him but last night wasn't the only time I have seen sloppy lionsaults that barely graze the other guy and really, really bad applications of the Walls Of Jericho

Missing the point? You said the chants would die down. I pointed out that last year's chants lasted long with Bryan. Now you say well Bryan turned face. Yeah not until he started teaming with Kane and even then he was more of a tweener until him and Kane vs the Shield. So yeah your right they turned him face immediately afterwards. Also who is to say they aren't going to turn Ziggler face? Are you a member of Raw's creative team?

You're welcome.
    He wasn't made World Champion. And it was a simple one-word chant that the fans picked up on, they chanted it for everyone after that post-WM Raw. You're still using something else.

Tell me more about how you know what Vince was thinking? An in-depth answer maybe? Well, no don't, 'coz you're gonna ignore my opinion again, yeah. Thanks for your response, again, though. I'm more than welcome.

Blog Entries
    Lol Star. Nah I'm still looking for it, but I think I am close to finding it.
    Here it is, I'm holding it. Now here's me kicking over into the soccer thread, where noone gives a fuck either. Go fetch boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here it is, I'm holding it. Now here's me kicking over into the soccer thread, where noone gives a fuck either. Go fetch boy.
    On my way there

They get their match! Woo! LET'S GET FUNKY!