Page 903 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893901902903904905 913 953 1003 1403 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    For those getting butt-hurt over all the Tout, Twitter, Facebook and social media stuff, deal with it. It's pretty much central to today's day and age. Nearly everything revolves around social media now, and it's going to be part of WWE's product for the foreseeable future. No point complaining and whining about it.

What do people make of The Shield attacking Big Show? Anyone have any ideas where that's going? All I say is I hope to God that it doesn't lead to a Show face turn.

I am not disappointed due to the Social Media stuff (The tweets are funny at times like the HBK/Mullets) as much as I am about there being such short matches. There were some good promos cut, but I thought when WWE was going to go "Old school" that they'd at least have some longer matches (especially with an extra hour to work with versus when RAW was 2 hours). But I guess that's just my own opinion on it.

I like the confrontation between Show and Shield... I just wish Show would have KO'd anyone other than Reigns. I don't think it destroys the credibility of him as the monster bit of muscle he is for the Shield due to the fact that it is the Big Show, but I would have rather them continued to build him as the monster a little while longer before showing that even he can fall to someone like Show. Not an unforgivable sin, just what I would have preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

they just need to ease off on the social media stuff. Sure, still have it a part of the show but save the Touts for the website. Talk about the Wwe APP once or twice during the show. I can ignore the twitter feed. And try to actually talk about whats going on during the match a little

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    they just need to ease off on the social media stuff. Sure, still have it a part of the show but save the Touts for the website. Talk about the Wwe APP once or twice during the show. I can ignore the twitter feed. And try to actually talk about whats going on during the match a little
    Totally agree but as I say you won't get a respite from Touts. I'm sure if I invested $5million in something I'd whore the hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I can't tell if you are serious or messing
    I'm serious.

xD

I don't mind the SM stuff, as Tommy said, it's part of the times now - why not use it? Good way to incorporate people watching at home and get them involved in the show.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Just as expected. They've already got a "R.I.P." graphic for Paul for Main Event.

Tuned into Smackdown for a couple of minutes, and I got to thinking: Is Michael McGillicutty still employed? He's always had a certain backwoods je ne sais quoi that would fit right along with ol' Zeb and Jack.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Nice tribute.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Nice tribute.
    Damn. Missed it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Nice tribute.
    There's a user on YouTube called Tri.Moon who did a much better job IMO.

Now that was really emotional.