Page 872 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862870871872873874 882 922 972 1372 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 15360
    nice touch with the marching band. And sorry Rock you messed up in the first part of the promo, you do not drive across Lake Ponchartrain from New Orleans on I 10 to Lafeyette unless you drive from the north shore

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

So it was true when Punk said the new one wasn't any better.

._.

finally no more stupid cena belt. The new one not really feeling it much, but its not the one that looks like a toy(the cena spinner one)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    New belt... Well, I like it more than spinner, but doesn't look as cool as the old ones. But one thing seems true: Punk said it weighed some more pounds than the current one and it looks like it does.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

So its still personalized...But that one kid practically screamin himself horse makes up for it...That dude was freakin the heck out! Heat at its finest...he was literally screamin to the top of his lungs! No UT though....Erg....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Has that title belt been leaked on here, or somewhere else, 'cos i'm sure i've seen that somewhere before...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Has that title belt been leaked on here, or somewhere else, 'cos i'm sure i've seen that somewhere before...
    Yup. Like almost a year ago. I just noticed that it had bulls as sideplates. ._.

Blog Entries
    Yeah an earlier version was leaked, before the bling. It's fine for what it is but wait for it, everyone who wanted the spinner belt changed, probably won't like it because it's not the smoking skull or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah an earlier version was leaked, before the bling. It's fine for what it is but wait for it, everyone who wanted the spinner belt changed, probably won't like it because it's not the smoking skull or whatever
    I'd say more for the bull logo..Get rid of one custom belt...bring in another one.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I'd say more for the bull logo..Get rid of one custom belt...bring in another one.
    I agree with this.