Page 836 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826834835836837838 846 886 936 1336 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 15336
  1. #8351
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    I think Vince will swerve and choose UT over HHH


  2. #8352
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Vince will swerve and choose UT over HHH
    The WWE forgot what a swerve was years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Vince will swerve and choose UT over HHH
    I wonder if UT is in good enough shape for an ultra physical match with Brock. That being said I would much prefer to see Brock vs UT at wrestlemania.

  4. #8354
    From a business standpoint it would make the most sense to use Brock to put over Ryback at Wrestlemania. That would establish him as the real monster. Plus Ryback is a full time employee.

  5. #8355
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    From a business standpoint it would make the most sense to use Brock to put over Ryback at Wrestlemania. That would establish him as the real monster. Plus Ryback is a full time employee.
    Ryback won't last 2 more years. Book it.


  6. #8356
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ryback won't last 2 more years. Book it.
    You might be right, I fully expected him to win the Royal Rumble. If WWE is going to waste and misuse Lesnar appearances they might as well do it in dramatic fashion.

  7. #8357
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,796
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Vince will swerve and choose UT over HHH
    I thought for a sec Taker would appear and prevent Brock from F-5'ing Vinnie Mac.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  8. #8358
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    You might be right, I fully expected him to win the Royal Rumble. If WWE is going to waste and misuse Lesnar appearances they might as well do it in dramatic fashion.
    The problem is they're letting Brock have some creative control


  9. #8359
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There's gonna be some sad Maddox fans tonight

    There is no such thing as "sadness" when you are a fan of the Maddox. He's a team player and does what he's told to help move the show along and make it interesting. That just adds to Brad's humble nature; he always comes out looking cleaner than a floor cleaned by this lady...





    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The problem is they're letting Brock have some creative control
    Isn't that under the new contract? They could totally screw him with the remaining dates on his old one. Which I am sure they will not.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.