Page 826 of 1535 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816824825826827828 836 876 926 1326 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 15350
    Blog Entries
    One of these fine days, those lights are going to go out and it won't be The Shield. It will be Mr. McCool

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Should we ask the question of why Dolph needs to be in the royal rumble at all since he already has money in the bank?
    Cause it'll be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Or the Rumble can get them to that spot.
    You dont put someone in the main event of the biggest PPV of the year to get them over especially as the very first name on the card. If they arent over already all you wind up with is an average PPV for what is suppose to be the event of the year. The WM main event is suppose to be different to other main events in that it is a clash of the titans.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Technically isn't against the rules since it ain't toward anyone and used in a joking matter. This ****** shall behave. *zips lips and throws key out of the window*
    No, you're wrong. The word itself has been deemed offensive and derogatory in and of itself. There are plenty of things we go by on this site that aren't written rules. If you're going to be a smartass about it, I'm sure I can find a rule about that.

Blog Entries
    No car, eh? About time.

Well I guess the car is gone for Face ADR. Everybody knows you cannot be rich and a good person at the same time.

Blog Entries
    Am I the only one still feeling bad for Tensai?

Face ADR = Tito Santana the sequel: this time he is champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Am I the only one still feeling bad for Tensai?
    Nope. He lost to Del Rio with a moonsault. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, you're wrong. The word itself has been deemed offensive and derogatory in and of itself. There are plenty of things we go by on this site that aren't written rules. If you're going to be a smartass about it, I'm sure I can find a rule about that.
    Remove the malicious intent and the word loses it's "power". Nope. Not a rule about being a smart ass. :3 *goes back to behaving*