Page 815 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805813814815816817 825 865 915 1315 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 15360
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I can watch his matches, but still can't watch his promos. He's a personality vacuum.
    Basically this.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

What do people make of him using the Lou Thesz Press? They've pretty much retired the Stunner, and despite the press not being unique to SCSA should they have retired that too? It's iconic enough in my opinion.
    I think retiring any move is a bad idea. The more moves available the better.

Blog Entries
    What do people make of him using the Lou Thesz Press? They've pretty much retired the Stunner, and despite the press not being unique to SCSA should they have retired that too? It's iconic enough in my opinion.
    I'm against this retiring of moves. It's crazy that noone not associated with the Hart family (or who's name isn't Sting) can't or don't use the Sharpshooter. The Thesz press is an offensive maneuver and a LOT of people were using it at the same time Stone Cold did

Blog Entries
    Orton wins... I wanted Cesaro to win, but this ain't unexpected.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm against this retiring of moves. It's crazy that noone not associated with the Hart family (or who's name isn't Sting) can't or don't use the Sharpshooter. The Thesz press is an offensive maneuver and a LOT of people were using it at the same time Stone Cold did
    I'm neither for or against the retiring of moves, I guess cases can be made either way, by better minds than mine anyway. Though it does strike me as strange that Orton uses the press and follows it up by tickling his opponent, I just don't buy the punches he throws, maybe that's the era we're in.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

I couldn't agree more, the idea of retiring a move because it 'belonged' to someone is moronic. The thesz press and the stunner were around before Austin began using them and whileI can understand people within the company saying like "Randy uses a jumping cutter so we're not gonna have anyone use it while he's around" but once he's gone I say the moves are open game.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Haha tickling....

Hey does that clip of Sting getting the elbow from Foley qualify him for having now appeared on WWE tv? lol

Haha tickling....

Hey does that clip of Sting getting the elbow from Foley qualify him for having now appeared on WWE tv? lol
    Didn't you hear? Sting vs Undertaker at WM29.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

The Shield: working very hard to reinnovate the Blair Witch promo.

Blog Entries
    Dean Ambrose has the worst hair in WWE