Page 716 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 2166166667067147157167177187267668161216 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 14617
  1. #7151
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,592
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You didn't get it
    Oh. I got it.

  2. #7152
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    People need to let the KOW lay. We may get an occasional re-teaming but they will most likely never tag together again on a permanent basis.
    I thought that was the reason why the signed them




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #7153
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hero can play face
    But with his whole knockout gimmick, it seems a little heelish to me. But Yea he could play a great face.

  4. #7154
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,430
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I thought that was the reason why the signed them
    Clearly not.
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

  5. #7155
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,592
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I thought that was the reason why the signed them
    And then they realised that the tag team division was beyond repair.

  6. #7156
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I thought that was the reason why the signed them
    With The Ascension tag team done, they could use some new tag teams. And the Kings of Wrestling would be a great tag team to add to the division.

  7. #7157
    Punk, are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party.

  8. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    But with his whole knockout gimmick, it seems a little heelish to me. But Yea he could play a great face.
    Not sure about that




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #7159
    That wrestling school crack was a winner.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  10. #7160
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,592
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Punk, are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party.
    Well he does seem like the kind of person who drinks a lot of vodka

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.