Page 61 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I'm really surprised that Ziggler and Swagger haven't left Vickie. She's apparently supposed to be helping their careers but neither of them have won any noteworthy matches recently.

Blog Entries
    When are people going to start booing Rock for being a heel? Right about now is my guess! You can fuck with Cena and get all the cheers but people will feel differently about Foley. Noone hates Foley, surely?

I dig Mick Foley’s WWE strategy. He has become the McRib of Pro Wrestling. There is always big hype surrounding his return, but after you take a bite and say what the hell is this crap he is already gone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm really surprised that Ziggler and Swagger haven't left Vickie. She's apparently supposed to be helping their careers but neither of them have won any noteworthy matches recently.
    You are aware she doesn't really offer them career advice or negotiate for them right? She's just an accessory. A sexy accessory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I dig Mick Foley’s WWE strategy. He has become the McRib of Pro Wrestling. There is always big hype surrounding his return, but after you take a bite and say what the hell is this crap he is already gone.
    I musta missed that hype. I was thinking that your analogy could also apply to The Rock haha

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I musta missed that hype. I was thinking that your analogy could also apply to The Rock haha
    Only when he appears via satellite delivering subpar and unmemorable promos that only serve as a reminder that he still has better things to do then to show up for the fans in person.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Ricardo Rodriguez facial expressions may be the funniest thing WWE has going for it right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Ricardo Rodriguez facial expressions may be the funniest thing WWE has going for it right now.
    Now they are funny! He can sneer with his eyebrows alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    ha ha ha, touché.

I wonder if there is a time of day when Mark Henry isn't soaking wet.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.