Page 562 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552560561562563564 572 612 662 1062 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 15360
    I kinda like how they are trying to make low carders intersting by just putting them together in a cheesy gimmick and hoping it explodes the way cody did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Heath Slater has the most punchable face/personality in all of wrestling.

And I can't stop laughing at McIntyre in that hat. Jebus.
    The poorly applied bandana wasn't doing him too many favours either. But that was a WIN for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    See? They are putting some effort into pushing 3MB. Even as a hilarious joke- and that was freaking hilarious!!! Slater is having an affair with a hair straightener fer sher
    That exact sort of thing I was talking about that they didnt do with others before. It is a shame thouigh that they only seem to do that with heel groups and not face ones though.

Watch the 3MB win the Tag Team championships and compete under the freebird rule.

McIntyre looks ridiculous with the cowboy hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

3MB is awesome lol. It reminds of when Super Eric, Shark Boy, and that other guy teamed up in TNA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    I kinda like how they are trying to make low carders intersting by just putting them together in a cheesy gimmick and hoping it explodes the way cody did.
    But like I was saying yesterday, you can take even the most beige of performers and give them half a gimmick and put them in a few promos and you can work up interest.

I forgot why I liked Ryder so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I forgot why I liked Ryder so much...
    Because he was doing something different and trying his best to get over.

Blog Entries
    If they'd put Hawkins in this group, the irony would have been missed by many. Mahal is the key because he's the obvious odd man out. Without him, the joke doesn't work as well....or as obviously for some