Page 554 of 1462 FirstFirst ... 544545045445525535545555565646046541054 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 14617
  1. #5531
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    High hopes for the SS match! No idea on the teams apart from Ryback and Cena on Foley's team.

    Hopefully there's some form of scramble match for the world title.
    I love the championship scramble it fits perfectly for Survivor Series

    Throw in CM Punk, Ryback, John Cena, The Miz, and someone else.. Then Have Punk Retain haha

  2. #5532
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Adreme View Post
    Set up for Team Foley vs Team Punk at SS.

    Also it looks like Orton might be getting back into title picture.
    Team Foley? Who were in the teams?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #5533
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I love the championship scramble it fits perfectly for Survivor Series

    Throw in CM Punk, Ryback, John Cena, The Miz, and someone else.. Then Have Punk Retain haha
    Would be cool if it was for the WWE title but seems Punk is in a SS match v team Foley.

    Big Show, Orton, Barrett, Del Rio and Sheamus could work.
     

  4. #5534
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Vicki is great in this segment.

    Crowd is enjoying themselves.
    This crowd is silent.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  5. #5535
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Would be cool if it was for the WWE title but seems Punk is in a SS match v team Foley.

    Big Show, Orton, Barrett, Del Rio and Sheamus could work.
    Then have Ziggler cash it in on the winner.

  6. #5536
    How to make AJ look better? Put here in a white tank top!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Then have Ziggler cash it in on the winner.
    then a six man ladder match at TLC!
     

  7. #5537
    Vickie better hurry up and decide because it looks like AJ has to rush to a wet T-shirt contest. Money is tight now that she is unemployed.

  8. #5538
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    How to make AJ look better? Put here in a white tank top!



    then a six man ladder match at TLC!
    With Dolph Ziggler retaining of course

  9. #5539
    Love Bryan and Kane, always entertaining!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    With Dolph Ziggler retaining of course
    Whatever you want!
     

  10. #5540
    I love Titus O neal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.