Page 548 of 1536 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538546547548549550 558 598 648 1048 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 15360
  1. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Yiayia says you sig looks like the pornography

    *gives Yiayia a hug*


  2. #5472
    Anything good happen yet? I'm watching Mockingbird Lane, so I'm missing out on the first half of the show.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  3. #5473
    How has neither Josh Matthews or JBL made any reference to the Wade Barrett/Randy Orton rivalry from last year? These guys damn near killed each other and there is no mention of it during the first half of the match. Seriously WWE?

  4. #5474
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Anything good happen yet? I'm watching Mockingbird Lane, so I'm missing out on the first half of the show.
    I watched it earlier and i didn't like it




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I watched it earlier and i didn't like it
    You didn't like the Cody/Kane match? I thought it was entertaining and the announcing with Sandow and Bryan was hilarious.

  6. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    You didn't like the Cody/Kane match? I thought it was entertaining and the announcing with Sandow and Bryan was hilarious.
    Wait until the final segment.Maybe Kane vs Cody was the best part




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Wait until the final segment.Maybe Kane vs Cody was the best part
    It might be. Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan started arguing about beards at one point in the match.

  8. #5478
    Has Wade's push against top tier talent involved any clean wins yet?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #5479
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Kaitlyn a "hybrid" Diva? What of? A hybrid of bad and sucky? Of man and woman?



  10. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Kaitlyn a "hybrid" Diva? What of? A hybrid of bad and sucky? Of man and woman?
    Haha. I have a feeling that some possessors of deflated boners will be headed your way with grievances at the ready.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.